Pay It Forward Thread

glad to see this thread back, sad to see it was brought back by someone who hasn't made any other posts on the forum and the first thing they're doing is asking for free juice.

look, the point of this thread is for established members who have fallen on rough times or whatever to get a little help. i'm sorry bluinabox but i for one won't be sending anything till you until i know your'e someone who's not just looking for handouts.

glad to see this thread back, sad to see it was brought back by someone who hasn't made any other posts on the forum and the first thing they're doing is asking for free juice.

look, the point of this thread is for established members who have fallen on rough times or whatever to get a little help. i'm sorry bluinabox but i for one won't be sending anything till you until i know your'e someone who's not just looking for handouts.

And as the mother of 17 year old - knowing you wont be sending juice to a random 15 year old would be good too .

and judging buy the avatar ,Im not convinced . ;)

fax me your DL kiddo.

And as the mother of 17 year old - knowing you wont be sending juice to a random 15 year old would be good too .

and judging buy the avatar ,Im not convinced . ;)

fax me your DL kiddo.

I agree, VT. I have teen kids, too, and unknown people sending them any kind of stuff, unless it's a college, would raise my Mom alarm, even if they are good kids that don't seem to be doing anything.

Edit: What's a Boba?

Edited by spydre

I'm new to it all for one. Two I'm 28 yrs old Thank you very much. What Picture I choose has nothing to do with it unless its of an actual child then be worried! Three I do have my own Bottles of juice to go through and pif. Lastly I do screw up when I read things when I am tired. I am pretty sure everyone else has done it before... But Good to know how you treat your new comers instead of in a private manner. So with that being said. I'll leave you to it. Cheers Mate.

• 1 year later...

Great idea this... sadly I already donated all my old stuff to a friend that wanted to quit smoking, and didn't want to spend to much cash switching to vaping. But I will keep this thread in mind next time I get something new.