Pay It Forward Thread

i have a spare LEO i could part with that has a 510 adaptor. i also have some extra 808 batteries. however i do not have spare chargers to ship with either.

a spare LEO charger is about $3. let me know if your'e interested.

thanks Jeff :)

.......truth be told i need to get rid of some of this stuff to justify picking up a few new goodies :)

vaping isn't so much addictive in the actual nicotine sense, it's more the shopping and collecting addiction lol

Really? I have a leo charger USB does it use that or? That would be cool if its not to much, I can give you juice if you need it!

pm'ed, i <3 being part of an awesome community like VT. :)

vaping isn't so much addictive in the actual nicotine sense, it's more the shopping and collecting addiction lol

That's what needs to be on our warning labels... not the stuff about nic. I think I've easily spent more on vaping than I did as a smoker.

I have some stuff out on loan that once returned I wouldn't mind sending out to someone who needs it.

I have a Leo/Lea charger to spare as well - and if it's Leo, I have a couple of spare cartos. I also have some extra Lea bits laying around, but that's a 510 threading so I think you'd be set there. Let me know if I can help at all. Blu helped me and I'd like to know if I can help. I also have a Leo to 510 adapter if that would help out? Let me know! Oops - just saw that Blu has the 510 adapter as well.

Blu - if you want another one in the future to replace it, lmk! I'd be glad to send one to you!

Edited by daisygirlie

Can I take a sec here to gush about Blu (Jeff) and his helpfulness? If there's a Super Great Guy award - he deserves it. Because of him, I went the Leo way and I haven't even looked at another setup other than adding in my Leas. He's always willing, in some way, to help those who need it and that, on its own, deserves some major kudos :)

Thanks Jeff for all you've done for us :)

Just to add: Leos/Leas are workhorses that look NICE. The Leo cartos & clearos (if you try one) are fantabulous. Leo/Lea is one of the lesser known, but best working lines out there - and they're amazingly inexpensive and if you stick with it, you'll find you can't beat the prices on accessories. I think Leo owes Blu some ad money, lol! I'm now converting others to Leos and Leas thanks to him!

Blu - sorry I got your first name wrong, lol - wrong J name (I think?) and too late to fix my boo-boos! I have a swiss cheese brain - so I'll stick to Blu :D whatever name is used - you rock!

Edited by daisygirlie

kwaione- i apologize, i was'nt able to get it in the mail on saturday like i'd hoped. ended up working late. it got out today and i threw in a few extra's with it, the batt is fully charged btw. you don't live too terribly far from me so hopefully you'll still have it by Wednesday. stay off the stinkies brother!

Well I PIF with my 5v woo mod and sold my provari to buy a webcam to review a darwin and gold porvari that never came and my ego just took a dump.. I hate to ask this but does anyone have a device they could loan or not using? I have atties , juice and chargers but nothing else..oh and a gg in drip mode repairable atty with wire.. Just need a device until I can afford one. thakn everyone and I feel foolish posting this but I truly do not want to smoke again

EDIT:

fauxsmoker got the Woo MOD from me :)

That sucks, kiawone! Thankfully, you should still have plenty of juice that I traded you for the Woo, but I guess you can't really use it without something to vape it all with, lol. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!

I've got lots of 'only used once' carto's. If anyone has a use for them I could definitely donate them.

I am using my new Vision Clearo's only now.

here I am so sorry I pm'ed you and it must not have delivered ;( I fee bad and forgot to come back to this thread ... THanks a whole bunch for the battery it helped me tremendously as I was really about to snap.. Thanks to Blu I am still smoke free ;) you are a great person and I will wit you back with some juices when I get them going in the next couple of weeks ;) thanks buddy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm past the initial hump (insert joke) of ordering an obscene amount of juices and trying out a ton of flavors to find my preferences (can't wait to try out dulcis when it gets here)

I have some bottles that i'm not a huge fan of, so I thought i'd see if anyone could benefit from them. I got mostly small trial packs, so it's not much, but after my 1st failed attempt at ecigs, this forum (and the people on it) have shown me just how awesome vaping can be. I know i'm still a newb, but I know this is somthing i can stick with for long haul.

All bottles have been used so they're not 100% full, but if i had to guess they're all over 90%. And they're all small, i got mostly trial packs

PM me if interested and i'll get them in the mail. All bottles are from the vapor room and are 18mg and 50/50 pg/vg

6mil Irish Cream

6mil Watermelon

6mil Vanilla Cupcake

6mil Mt.Do

3mil Green Apple

15mil Chocolate fudge brownie

Thought about tossin in some Gorilla Juice from AVE b/c i wasn't getting much flavor out of it in a carto but i tried dripping it and it's starting to grow on me :)

• 7 months later...

I posted this in the member classifieds but I have roughly 80ml of random juice that I want to pass on. I only ask that you cover shipping. I'm not going to list each and every flavor because it's like 20+ bottles. The full bottles are 30ml Irish cream by tvr, 15ml blue cotton candy by tvr, 10ml 3&5. Let me know if you want some juice. This is going to ship all together as I have no intention of shipping out 3-4 packages to different ppl. Happy vaping!

• 7 months later...

I posted this in the member classifieds but I have roughly 80ml of random juice that I want to pass on. I only ask that you cover shipping. I'm not going to list each and every flavor because it's like 20+ bottles. The full bottles are 30ml Irish cream by tvr, 15ml blue cotton candy by tvr, 10ml 3&5. Let me know if you want some juice. This is going to ship all together as I have no intention of shipping out 3-4 packages to different ppl. Happy vaping!

what would you estimate shipping to be to naperville illinois?