E-Liquid

lacy

If you could only vape one liquid what could it be?

I can't seem to find that one liquid yet. Getting a little down about it. You seem to have it together.At first it was about the cost now i just want one that i love and don't care what it cost.

I guess it depends on your taste.I enjoy a variety, but if I could only choose one it would have to be a good RY4.I'm glad I dont have to make a choice because I couldn't give up tobacco europe vt3.

Sorry, lacy, I've been vaping for 89 days, and I still have not found an adequate substitute. For now, Bobas Bounty from Ave has a very mild tobacco flavor which helps to stem off the cravings, but I'm still searching (just not crazy about the slight molasses flavor in the Bobas, though not overwhelming).

I suggest, and I know this is very hard at first, to try 6 ml bottles of e-juices of varying types of tobacco. I was a menthol smoker but since I really can't find a menthol substitute that doesn't taste like chewing gum, I've just been looking for some sort of tobacco. Once you get that down (and do let us know), then you may want to find the coffees and treats you may like, imo. I have a bunch of treats and a great coffee that I like, but without the tobacco flavor that I crave; it's a tad incomplete (almost beside the point). Just remember, 6 ml samples, 6 ml samples. That's a tough one because you're scared to run out of juice when you are just starting out. In time, you will be saving money, but it can be costly, at first, when you're trying that find.. that.. One.. juice that may have promise.

Be assured that you will find it, though it may take time (not as long as me, I'm sure, because it took me two months to find this forum).

There have only been a few purchased juices that's I've really liked. Many to me have either not been good or just meh. For a long time VT Tobacco was all I vaped. Then I got into VT Sweet Dawn for a while, but it wasn't an all day vape. I recently restarted my love affair with iVape's Sweet Caroline (thanks again Dayvape). Dekang 555 is also good. I tried a lot of different flavors with DIY, but only fond a few mixes that I really liked.

So, if I could only choose one it would probably VT Tobacco (but would the happy with 555 or Sweet Caroline too).

I did like boba's bounty but it didn't seem to have any th. I was going to try it again but got tried of trying to place an order ( on my Lt). Will try the vte again without stevia added. Has anyone tried pinkspots swagger or outlaw 555?

I tried one ry4 know taste . Where you get yours from? Have tried coffee also. When i first stared I used v2 and there coffee cartos where good but cost to much plus moved up the line to mod and filling my own cartos . Sorry I keep going on but this is the only place I have to talk about vaping . I am making notes of everything that is suggested.

I tried one ry4 know taste . Where you get yours from? Have tried coffee also. When i first stared I used v2 and there coffee cartos where good but cost to much plus moved up the line to mod and filling my own cartos . Sorry I keep going on but this is the only place I have to talk about vaping . I am making notes of everything that is suggested.

Cappuccino Diablo from Highbrowvapor.com is just amazing. Without it, I'd be seriously lost. There's a 15% off coupon code (AME15). It has to steep for 3 days because they make it fresh, and the flavor gets better and better by the week.

How do you have your pg/vg mixed?

If you are talking about Highbrow, I just choose the MIX option. I'm not sure how they mix it, but it has great throat hit. You can ask. The owner's name is Bryan, and he's the best.

If I order something from another company, I usually try to get 80/20 pg/vg,.. definitely more pg than vg.

But, I'll say again that finding a good tobacco is super important. A lot of people talk about 555 and hilton, and although I haven't tried them, yet, they seem to be a consistently suggested.

I started with V2 and yes they cost to much. Try Vaperites organic RY4 or their organic Kona Cream.

I would be in a world of hurt if I had to pick just one. If I use any one flavor for too long, I can no long taste it. I usually have 3 or 4 flavors rotate through. All of mine however, are DIY....as I am flavor challenged.

It really is tough to find the right flavors. It took me about a year to settle on a few that I like to vape all the time.