Ever Get Headaches From A 50-50 Mix?

I bought some pretty good liquids recently, TVR Tobacco and Gingers Tobacco from The Vapor Room. They are a kinda sweet citrus type flavor. Kinda hard to describe. I decided on trying a 50%-50% VG PG mix and I like the amount of vapor. I always order 24mg nic and thats what these are supposed to be. The trouble is I'm getting headaches and sort of a buzz from them. Is this a common thing with a mix like that? :dizzy:

The first eliquid I used was 100% PG but I mixed some 100% VG in with it so that it was about PG60-VG40. I also have been using as a regular vape Dekang flue Cured 100% PG though. I like the extra vapor from the new stuff but have trouble handling it.

Are you dripping or using a LR Atty or something you have never used before?

Are you doing anything differently when using this juice compared to your old juice?

It may just be a simple case you really like the flavor and just don't notice you are over vaping.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Might not be the PG/VG thing at all ,could be something else they are using that Dekang doesn't.I have never had any good luck with any domestic liquid.either the flavor sucks or they ruin my atties/carto's too fast.

If you haven,t had problems with VG or PG maybe the nic level is to high or maybe even the level was mis-labelled. Just an idea.

I doubt it. The vapor room hand mix everything and are pretty on their game about labeling liquids.

He is either

A. Vaping to much

B. Using a low resistance having never used low resistance and its making him dizzy

C. He has a Pgh or Vega allergy

C is highly unlikely since he said he has used both pg and vg liquids before so I am guessing it is just from vaping to much. Maybe lower the nic next time

Might not be the PG/VG thing at all ,could be something else they are using that Dekang doesn't.I have never had any good luck with any domestic liquid.either the flavor sucks or they ruin my atties/carto's too fast.

You certainly are dead set on that tasty ol Dekang aren't ya? LOL. Ya know... not every US juice vendor sells crap juice like you seem to bring up time and time again. Maybe you should try a different one? Or just stick with your Dekang I suppose. I certainly haven't had ANY of the problems you speak of with a US made juice... ruining atties/cartos? Uh, nope. I think you had a bit of bad luck or something... because I don't really hear very many folks saying the same things you are? Just seems strange... ya know?

Edited by DAYVAPE

I doubt it. The vapor room hand mix everything and are pretty on their game about labeling liquids.

Nic could still be to high. It only takes one little mistake to make eliquid to strong. Was reading on facebook the other day, a guy who makes great eliquids, he didn't test his batch of nic from his supplier. His 12mg nic ended up being about 30mg nic to his customers. He mixed his part correct, but since his supplier were wrong, it threw off his juices.

Ya know... I used to vape 100% PG for the longest time with no ill effects... recently I have started doing a mix of either 60/40 or 50/50 because I've been dripping more. And you know what is crazy? I have honestly been getting headaches more as well... I truly think that it's the VG! They aren't terrible headaches... just enough of one to be bothersome/annoying though. I don't know... I think some more investigating is in order to get to the bottom of it.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have wondered if its mislabled and is 30mg nic. Maybe the liquids I've had before are not really 24mg nic. O well, I'll live. Everything else is the same as before.

In the vapor rooms defense, If the nic was too high, you would be able to tell with more harsh throat hitt, and in addition to head aches, if you vaped to much of the high nic, you would get chest pains too.

I know my wife gets head aches with any PG. She must use 100% VG dilluted with distilled water.

I think you would know if it was too much nic... I mean, I get a bit dizzy/light headed when I have over-nic'd. I have never just gotten a headache when I vaped the high nic stuff. I dunno... perhaps it is my slight tendency to chain vape sometimes? LOL.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yah we'll see. Not a big scare though. It seems maybe I'm not the only one higher VG content affects. I'll use it some more and see if it changes for me. Maybe I just hit it too hard yesterday.

Try taking 5 hits and see if you get a headache. If not you might have just vaped to much which I'm sure all of us are guilty of lol :)

I have been vaping 50/50 mix 24 mg of nic and I do not get headaches from it. my nose runs alot. now I am vaping 70/30 24 mg nic and still have a runny nose. No headaches no high feeling. your Nic might be higher then you think??

Yah we'll see. Not a big scare though. It seems maybe I'm not the only one higher VG content affects. I'll use it some more and see if it changes for me. Maybe I just hit it too hard yesterday.

sounds like to me you dont really have 24 mg of nic. maybe 48 mg of nic...

You certainly are dead set on that tasty ol Dekang aren't ya? LOL. Ya know... not every US juice vendor sells crap juice like you seem to bring up time and time again. Maybe you should try a different one? Or just stick with your Dekang I suppose. I certainly haven't had ANY of the problems you speak of with a US made juice... ruining atties/cartos? Uh, nope. I think you had a bit of bad luck or something... because I don't really hear very many folks saying the same things you are? Just seems strange... ya know?

I have tried Vermont Vapor,Johnson Creek,Alien Vision ,Blue Mist,Kalamazoo Vapor and Boss High Caliber any suggestions?Just trying to present another side for people who have not been at it as long as the rest of us.

Edited by mcquinn

I'm not going to bother naming the countless number of great vendors available to us in the states... however, I will say that we have no shortage of quality juices available to us these days. Hey, if you prefer China made juice over everything else, then that is perfectly fine. I'm just saying... you can't really say US made juices are inferior to China made ones... just because you had a couple of bad experiences. I don't know what flavors you tried... nor do I care... but I have never had anything 'shorten the life of my atomizers, etc.' like you had happen to you. That's all I'm sayin' yo.

So far I've had 5 flavors of Crystal eliquid which is good, Dekang Flu Cured from Litecigusa which is really good, and now a total of 3 different ones from The Vapor Room which are decent. I'd have to say Flu Cured is my fav at this point. I'm not interested in trying dozens of them and waisting money though.

So far I've had 5 flavors of Crystal eliquid which is good, Dekang Flu Cured from Litecigusa which is really good, and now a total of 3 different ones from The Vapor Room which are decent. I'd have to say Flu Cured is my fav at this point. I'm not interested in trying dozens of them and waisting money though.

Get 32 more posts and join the box :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet