How To Tell It's A Lr 510 Carto (Boge)

So I went to the local vapor shop the other day and ordered ONE low resistance boge carto to try it (I had purchased a regular resistance 5 pack originally, the guy told me that the LR would suck too much battery out of my small 510 battery).

I wanted to see what difference it would make and if I'd ever use my Joyetech 510 ever again, or if it was just a horrible purchase.

However, the guy wrote "Boge N/R" on my receipt, and is one of the guys that works there that I consider not to know nearly as much as the other employees. I have no idea how to tell if I got a LR Boge carto, and how to base my opinion. I'm condoming it right now to see what it's like. Will it be so drastic that I can't help but notice?

A side note: Got some RY4 there as well. MAN, that's a nice flavor!

without a voltometer the only way to tell the difference is in the vape compared to a standard resistance carto. The lr carto should produce a much warmer, thicker cloud of vapor also th should be increased slightly.

he was right by the way, a slim batt is not meant to handle that type of power drain, and using lr cartos will drastically drain the amount of time you get between charges as well as the overall lifespan of the batt.

you're asking that battery to do something it was not intended to do.

all that being said I use lr cartos on my 808's and the vape is 10x better than a sr carto. But I will not recommend it because as I said using lr attys/cartos on a battery less than 450mah is not good for the batterys life span and could have bad results.

Edited by blucavvy

It should work ,just drain the battery faster.I don't think there is all tha much difference.Maybe more vapor .I always get standard resistance in black and low resistance in stainless to make life easier.It might make more difference with liquids other than what I use.

Seems to work better, outside of the chemical taste that has been stuck in it since I got it. Surely there is a way to remove that taste before hand that I was not aware of. Yeah, and any time I take it out, I'll have my ego-C as a back up anyways. It's not meant to be a full time, or really, hardly any time PV. So it should suffice. Thanks guys!

Seems to work better, outside of the chemical taste that has been stuck in it since I got it. Surely there is a way to remove that taste before hand that I was not aware of. Yeah, and any time I take it out, I'll have my ego-C as a back up anyways. It's not meant to be a full time, or really, hardly any time PV. So it should suffice. Thanks guys!
the chemical taste is probably because the first fill, the filler material wasn't properly saturated. I use the condom method for filling Boges. Fill the bottom condom half full, slowly push the carto thread down into the condom until liquid seeps through the top. Let it sit for a good 15 minutes. Before you use it, blow it out because it will be flooded. Check the batting on the top and add a few more dropsbfrom the top if needed until it is saturated.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk