Infiniti Pro (Variable Voltage Mod)

I've had my Infiniti Pro Variable Voltage Mod for about 4 months now, and I havent experienced any major problems with it. For starters, the Infiniti Pro uses 2 LC14430 batteries, the battery life of this PV is absolutely phenomenal (even on 5V). It takes only a few hours to charge, and even faster if you have a Trust Fire quick charger. I would recommend using a normal resistance 510 atomizer coupled with a drip tip. The 2 stacked batteries add for extra amperage that you wont find in any other single battery mod, its voltage range is from 3.2V - 5.6V. Conveniently, when you want to turn off the device, you just turn the cap on the bottom a quater turn and your device is completely off. It displays when the device is on by a red light next to the voltage wheel with three different colors.

Green: 3.2V

Yellow: 4.2V

Red: 5.2V

This device is priced around the 150$ range for everything you need to vape, but its a really good deal if you want a reliable variable voltage mod with a throat-hit that outmatches any other mod on the market.

post-14396-0-49892600-1330575329_thumb.j

I love my ipro. You are right about the awesome battery life. I get a day and then some off a single charge.

I own 2 buzzes and an ipro and that extra length on the ipro makes it so comfortable in the hand. You can grip the bottom of the device and rest your thumb flat on the button to activate it.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines