Hello everyone,

Somewhat new to the vaping world, and newer to the world of E-Juices. If anyone has found any makers that are significantly better than others, what flavor lines are better than others, and even specific flavors that ya'll have found that work for you. Recently ordered an eGo-C so I will be exploring way more juices in the near future. I am really interested in tobacco blends, and if anyone knows of anyone who has gotten a cherry recipe right I would be interested in trying it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

Somewhat new to the vaping world, and newer to the world of E-Juices. If anyone has found any makers that are significantly better than others, what flavor lines are better than others, and even specific flavors that ya'll have found that work for you. Recently ordered an eGo-C so I will be exploring way more juices in the near future. I am really interested in tobacco blends, and if anyone knows of anyone who has gotten a cherry recipe right I would be interested in trying it.

Thanks in advance!

This is a really good thread. I would really like to know what everyone uses for an all-day Vape -- just an all-day Vape, the comforting standby.

I normally switch flavors through out the day but I do have the ones that get more attention. I was a menthol smoker so Nport was the best I found for my menthol fix (I get mine locally here in Illinois but I've seen it other places.) Now I won a free sample of this e liquid and I got to say I find myself coming back to this more and more. It's called Sweet Georgia Peach and it's made by epipemods. I did a short review of it on their site and here on VT.

:cheers:

This is a really good thread. I would really like to know what everyone uses for an all-day Vape -- just an all-day Vape, the comforting standby.

Kind of what I was going for, I do like changing flavors every now and then, but its more of a day and night type deal, I vape tobacco or coffee in the morning and than either a fruity tobacco or a "different" flavor for after work/relaxing at home. Just looking for everyones staple juices because I would assume most of them are at least worth giving a shot.

i rotate alot between sweet-vapes.com coffee flavors and vanilla flavors, running low now i need to order some soon i wish i got paid today. Recently I ordered a sample pack from pinkspotvapors, and i think im in love with their G-spot, mixed fruit type flavor.

Edited by twelveday

555(from anyone), Torque 56(Halo), Peanut Butter(Wordup-ecig), Have been my all day vapes mostly. I haven't used 555 or Torque for a long time and I'm on the last bottle of Peanut Butter also. After several months of the same main vape I need to move on. My advice is to keep trying different things and when you find one you really like you'll know it and then you might want to buy a bigger bottle.

555(from anyone), Torque 56(Halo), Peanut Butter(Wordup-ecig), Have been my all day vapes mostly. I haven't used 555 or Torque for a long time and I'm on the last bottle of Peanut Butter also. After several months of the same main vape I need to move on. My advice is to keep trying different things and when you find one you really like you'll know it and then you might want to buy a bigger bottle.

So, I'm curious. I hear that after Vaping for a while, some people get away from the tobaccos. I sort of see it now (sort of). Why did you go away from 555 and Torque?

Oh, yeah, one more thing. I was a Menthol smoker, and I'm finding the the Menthol e-liquids I've found so far (4 of them from 4 different companies--V2, Stog, Halo, InnoVapor) are really harsh. Well, maybe not the V2--that was a lot too sweet for me. Also, I'm craving just a regular tobacco flavor (weird, since I've never smoked those).

Edited by Breal

So, I'm curious. I hear that after Vaping for a while, some people get away from the tobaccos. I sort of see it now (sort of). Why did you go away from 555 and Torque?

Oh, yeah, one more thing. I was a Menthol smoker, and I'm finding the the Menthol e-liquids I've found so far (4 of them from 4 different companies--V2, Stog, Halo, InnoVapor) are really harsh. Well, maybe not the V2--that was a lot too sweet for me. Also, I'm craving just a regular tobacco flavor (weird, since I've never smoked those).

I just put up a review of this juice. Www.vaporheads.net tobacco Europe vt3 is the most solid straight tobacco vape i have ever tried. Bobas is better IMO but if you areblooking for an analog replacement this is the closest i have found.,

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Actually at first I was disapointed none tasted like smoking so I used frooty flavors.Then after about a year I revisited the tobacco's and now that is all I vape.Menthol liquids were all menthol and no tobacco to me ,a few drops in some CML or USA Red would be better.

Any of the Dekang tobaco flavors from LitecigUSA or Ecigbestsave VT liquids are very good when they are in stock but a bit pricier than the Dekang.

Ok, so if you're looking for a semi-sweet full flavored tobacco, which do you recommend?

Actually at first I was disapointed none tasted like smoking so I used frooty flavors.Then after about a year I revisited the tobacco's and now that is all I vape.Menthol liquids were all menthol and no tobacco to me ,a few drops in some CML or USA Red would be better.

So, you mix your own. I'm coming to the conclusion that I will have to do that at some point.

http://thevaporroom.net/

these guys hands down make the best juice i have ever tried. bob posted a review about them and i ordered some shortly after that. my experience with their juice so far has been outstanding. the v/t/f of their juices is just simple amazing. i got my juices in a 75/25 pg/vg ratio and for me it's perfect, just enough vg to make an awesome amount of vapor, but enough pg to keep that th and flavor. i got 30ml's of 555 and 15ml's of cinnamon danish swirl.

i did a review of those juices that you can find here (along with bobs reviews)

i will always recommend these guys and i'm getting ready to place my next order with them soon.

their 30ml flavors of the week is a great deal 30ml's for $10! and every new customer gets 15ml's for free! also every order new customer or return customer gets 3ml's for free. i cannot say enough good things about these guys.

the 555 is an easy all day vape for me as is the cds, unfortunately i was not happy with the french vanilla but flavor is subjective so can't really complain. seriously, if your'e looking for a great vendor and some stellar juice, give these guys a shot, 48ml's for $14 is a killer deal.

"Quote"

This is just my "kick" right now. I never found a non-tobacco flavor that I could use all day till I tried "peanut butter". I've been through all the fruit flavors and drink flavors and I have some favorites but nothing I want to use all day. I'm curently DIYing some bakery flavors and I like alot of them and might have found a couple that I would be happy with all day.

I'm not done with tobacco flavors but right now I'm excited to find out that there is still more out there that might be a winner in my book. I will go back to my old favorites when they are not so fresh in my mind. You gotta understand that I vaped 555 and similar stuff for a whole year and Torque 56 for another whole year, basically. My peanut butter "kick" has lasted a couple of months and I don't know where it's gonna take me now.

I'm gonna go back into tobacco flavors eventually to try to find a flavor that I really liked. When I bought my firt PV (701 e-cigar) it came with pre filled carts and the flavor was supposed to taste like a cigar or some kind of tobacco. It tasted like neither but it was really damn good imho.

Also some fruit goes good with tobacco flavors. Ever try Halo's "Midnight Apple". or ever put a little "Sweet Dawn" in your "Traditional Tobacco"?

It's fun to find new favorites and everybody has different tastes and different methods to thier own madness.

My peanut butter "kick" has lasted a couple of months and I don't know where it's gonna take me now.

I'm gonna go back into tobacco flavors eventually to try to find a flavor that I really liked.

Lately, I've seen that a lot of Vapers have to switch flavors to satisfy their cravings? Why is that? We didn't have to switch cigarette brands, after all.

In my case it's not that I needed to satisfy a new craving but more like being overly excited about a new flavor I've come across and want to stick with it for a while. My theory is the longer I go without my last favorite flavor, the more I will like it if or when I get it again. And what ever my main vape is at any given time I will change it up in the evenings usually. Sometimes an evening vape turns into a 6 month all day vape. I have no idea why this is but it keeps things interesting. I don't think anyone who has been vaping for a long time has only 1 favorite and vapes nothing else. This is another big diffence from smoking.

Edited by Mike

In my case it's not that I needed to satisfy a new craving but more like being overly excited about a new flavor I've come across and want to stick with it for a while. My theory is the longer I go without my last favorite flavor, the more I will like it if or when I get it again. And what ever my main vape is at any given time I will change it up in the evenings usually. Sometimes an evening vape turns into a 6 month all day vape. Anologs have different flavors too but it's so not the same and it doesn't compare that way.

Too true. I gravitated toward e-cigs because I thought they were similar to cigarettes and the smoking-action. I never would have imagined that e-cigs are actually better--till now.

Since I started vaping about a year ago I have never been able to stick with a single juice for longer then a week or so. There will be those "wow" juices where I tend to vape them all day for a week or so, but then I get board of that flavor and wonder off to my juice stash and vape something else. Like Breal said its weird how most of us would never switch our analog brands but switch so often with the e juice.

@OP You said you just ordered an ego-c. If you plan on using the ego c atomizers I would highly recomend finding juices that are higher pg then vg. The ego c atomizers wont wick well with thicker vg juices and give you a harsh dry hit. 50/50 wont even work well so I would try to stay at or above 75+PG,

I've had a great experience with a few venders

www.thevaporroom.net - Like said above they have a 30ML flavor of the week for $10 and a weekender 15ML for $7 M-Th and $5 Fri-Sun. On top of that for being a new customer you get a free 15ML bottle plus every order gets a free 3ML sample of your choice. PLUS (LOL) they have a refer a friend program in which for every friend you get to sign up and make an order you get a free 15ML. Great great value for the quality of juices you get.

www.ECBlend.com - TONS of flavors + a "create your own section" 30ML for $9 50ML for about $15

www.evaporclouds.com - Great flavors, decent prices, great customer service.

www.madvapes.com - Wide varieity of juices, every juice has reviews to help you decide, and very cheap prices. 30ML start at 5.99

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Since I started vaping about a year ago I have never been able to stick with a single juice for longer then a week or so. There will be those "wow" juices where I tend to vape them all day for a week or so, but then I get board of that flavor and wonder off to my juice stash and vape something else. Like Breal said its weird how most of us would never switch our analog brands but switch so often with the e juice.

@OP You said you just ordered an ego-c. If you plan on using the ego c atomizers I would highly recomend finding juices that are higher pg then vg. The ego c atomizers wont wick well with thicker vg juices and give you a harsh dry hit. 50/50 wont even work well so I would try to stay at or above 75+PG,

I've had a great experience with a few venders

www.thevaporroom.net - Like said above they have a 30ML flavor of the week for $10 and a weekender 15ML for $7 M-Th and $5 Fri-Sun. On top of that for being a new customer you get a free 15ML bottle plus every order gets a free 3ML sample of your choice. PLUS (LOL) they have a refer a friend program in which for every friend you get to sign up and make an order you get a free 15ML. Great great value for the quality of juices you get.

www.ECBlend.com - TONS of flavors + a "create your own section" 30ML for $9 50ML for about $15

www.evaporclouds.com - Great flavors, decent prices, great customer service.

www.madvapes.com - Wide varieity of juices, every juice has reviews to help you decide, and very cheap prices. 30ML start at 5.99

Good luck!

trying a couple from the ECBlends.com site -- hope they're good!