Wow Now This Is An Ecig.

willmon22

That is sooooo funny.... And for you gulla-bull people, no that is not for real.. its a joke. You could not pick up a battery that size. He picked it up like it was plastic. (because it is) Also watch him take a toot.. His mouth is off set to the left. He has a normal e-cig hidden behind the big tube.. It is a great funny joke though.. Could not stop laughing..

I could have swore it was a joke like come on really 1000 volts? But my question is how did they get that much vapor to come out of there? Can a ecig actually make vapor come out the tip with a manual battery I haven't used a manual yet so I don't know.

I could have swore it was a joke like come on really 1000 volts? But my question is how did they get that much vapor to come out of there? Can a ecig actually make vapor come out the tip with a manual battery I haven't used a manual yet so I don't know.

Yes you can get a manual battery to make smoke come out the top with out vaping... but don't so it.. hold it down long enough and it will burn/destroy your carto/atty.

They prolly hok up a smoke machine to it off camera, or had dry ice and water inside the tube..

Sorry, I meant to also ask... wife wanted to know about the colors available.

But, she's pretty much impressed with the size and potential.

I think hot pink might be avialable.... wish my wife was impressed with my size and potential... shes not... arggg... good thing I got her locked in with that ring... hahaha.. LOL... :wallbash:

well it looks good, but i wonder how portable it'll be :hope: might be hard to use in the car, guess you could just roll down the passenger window

Ohh... well I got one... I removed my windshield, and strapped it to the hood of my car and the mouth piece right next to my mouth.. I can vape while I'm driving no problem... How ever I am getting more bugs in my face... thats a draw back.