What's Your Next Purchase?

Really like this one and put my name on the list :cheers:

bluelightning-1.jpg

I just got the acrylic tube mod last week, running two cr123 battery's for a good throat hit, and a 18650 for my all day vaping and I love it!! I have a smoke tech tank cart and a 2.5 ohm carto in it! Good luck!!

i've changed my next order......lol

another lr510 atty, drip shield, 510-510 adapter, lr901 atty for the 808's, and about 50ml's of juice :).......i can't believe i'm getting in to dripping.....

About the Lava Tube... does anyone know if the clones have and automatic shut-off once the battery gets down to it's lowest voltage? I have an actual LT, and it does have this feature, but PBUSARDO's review of the clone did not have it. Just thought I would bring that to your attention if you were thinking about getting one. It's a nice feature to have I think.

For safety, you'd think that's pretty important. I've seen 3 different manufacturers of the LT now, so there really are knock-offs already. Until I saw there were other manufacturers, I assumed the clones were all coming from the same source.

MadVapes 510 box mod kit (unassembled) w/a load of juices. Kit was only around $32 w/everything

Mtbakervapor.com has 236 ml unflavored for $35 and flavoring (wide selection) for $3...should save $ and get the perfect blend.

Edited by pocketplayer

Cheaper nic available than mtbakervapor. His flavorings I believe are fw. I have ordered from him before and his prices are fair. He always includes extras.

High desert has nic on sale right now

http://highdesertecigs.com/120ml-pg-nic-base-60mg.html Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Edited by bamsbbq