Ivape.net Smarty Tarts

brijmin

Hello all,

I recently order iVape's limited run of Smarty Tarts and thought I would share the results.

OMG I am in juice heaven. This is the 3rd juice that I have tried from iVape.net. I thought the Blackberry Lemonade was good, but this new Smarty Tarts is to die for.

I was going to order MORE, I just checked their site and it is Sold Out. :crybaby: I emailed them to add this to the regular order selections. :yes

If there are any candy freaks out there like me, keep you eye out for this one to come back.

You may hear this all the time how a juice tastes like the name, but I am telling you this is the real deal. A ton of vapor, a ton of flavor and just the right amount of throat hit. I am going to burn through this 10ML bottle quick.

I am interested in hearing if anyone else got their hands on this flavor and what you have to say about it.

Smarty Tarts was good to the last drop. 10ml bottle is now toast. I still have Honey Dew and Blackberry Lemonade that is also WONDERFUL. I recommend all of these for any candy nuts like me.

I did contact ivape and they are adding this to the everyday line-up soon. I will be buying more...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines