Finally Upgraded!

So after vaping Volcano's Inferno (Ego) for quite some time I decided it was time to upgrade. I looked at several mods but decided that for the price the LAVATUBE was probably worth the money. Much like I had assumed it really was worth the money. Obviously you shouldn't use a low res atomizer or cartomizer on it but with the 3.0 ohm atomizer I am blown away. I can dial it in and get it perfect. I can dial it down and it's not enough or I can dial it up and it can be too much. I think for the price this thing can't be beat. Even though it looks cheap it is really well crafted. It might not be as heavy as some of the more expensive mods but it is definitely well made. The threads are smooth, it is very solid, has a clicky button, and the only rattle comes from the buttons that adjust the voltage even though it is not much of a rattle at all. This thing may not be built like a tank but I would say it is built like a while manufactured car.

I just thought I would post this for people interested in buying one to see that it may be what they are looking for. Even though there are already plenty of reviews I figured it may just take one more to sway someone.

Congrats on the upgrade...VV is an amazing thing. Hoping to try one out soon....I'm currently in Oahu and Volcano has a vaping lounge and hoping they will let my try one....saw one at the mall and it looked pretty solid. might be a bit big for me, but until I give it a try I won't know. Really looks nice !!

Volcano is actually a really good company. I know that they have a bad rep in the vaping world due to there selling of Chinese made products that everyone seems to sell. But their big ticket is the great customer service. That's why I chose them in the first place. Also if they know there is a problem with one of their products they immediately get in contact with the manufacturers and try to get the problem fixed.

Thanks for the post on the Lavatube. I have been using ego for about a year now and was getting ready to jump up voltage. However, I really like the LR atomizers...so I was abit dishearted about non-use of LR with higher voltages. Great to hear that you are really enjoying the 3.0 atomizers. Im sold. Im ordering one now for sure. thanks again for posting your experience with the lavatube.