Bigger

So I Started Vaping last year at this time with the "Volcano Magma" at the time I thought it was too big. Then next thing you know I buy an Ego even though in my opinion when I bought it I thought It was huge. But after buying it I thought the Magma was Tiny and not enough.

Now there is a break in my story as I went back to analogs for a while (it was a dark part in my life). I got laid off hated myself blah blah blah. Then things got back on track for me last month. I brought out my ego, bought a tank, and started making my own e-juice. Now I want something bigger. I have been looking into the silver bullet, an e-pipemod, a carto pipe or a Volcano Lava Tube.

Even though I am not asking for advice on what to get. I was wondering if anyone has ever been satisfied on here with just that original starter set and never felt the need to upgrade? I feel like if I keep heading in this direction eventually I am going to be vaping on something the size of a kitchen sink.

Oh and by the way when I did go back to analogs for awhile it was because I literally had no time for the e-cig. Or at least that's what I thought then.

I am satisfied with my eGo. I use it everyday. That being said I enjoy buying various mods. Not out of the need to find a satisfying mod, but rather out of my enjoyment of trying new devices.

Glad to hear you decided to give vaping a try again.

yeah im super happy with my ego, i actually have 3 of them now and ive only been vaping about 2 months. Although ive been looking into a provari and silver bullet myself, probably wont happen till these break down or i suddenly find a huge bag of money on the sidewalk, self control my friend!, though i am addicted to tasting various types of juices

Edited by twelveday

I love the usb ego, the Silver Bullet, the Reo Grand, the Volt, the Copper Q3, the OldGoat, my Marks Mod, and whichever one might be skipping my mind at the moment but that I have in rotation. They all have their place in my vaping world. With that said, I can't wait for my LavaTube to get here! The Variable Volts will let me put my carto/atty/ and flavor right where I want it... each carto is different even if rated at one particular setting. (a 1.8 might be anywhere from 1.6-2.2). With the LT I'll be able to dial it in. I haven't yet gotten to experience it first hand, but word is, it's a great little affordable VV mod and with it's wonderful adjustments to your carto and flavor, I would definitely go the LavaTube route. (but they're all fine mods that you speak of).

• 4 weeks later...

i started with 808's and still use them to this day. but that doesn't keep me from trying new stuff.

i also use a 1000mah LEO almost everyday. and i'm looking in to getting a vv mod. but yeah, i'm still completely satisfied with my 808's. although from what i've seen and heard most people aren't typically satisfied with slim style ecigs. i have shorties, standard size, mega's passthru's, manual's, auto's, lol too many 808's. but i love them all for one reason or another.