1 Month Later, New Gears And New Questions!

Bistik

So it's almost been a month since i started vaping, ended up buying enough juice to last me for a month or two. So i decided to start buying some accecories and backup. my newest purchase was from tastyvapor.us, got me a juice and a doubler and 3 xxl dual coil carto at 1.5 ohm. From my understanding, lr cartos and atty are suppose simulate high voltage vaping right? please correct me if i'm wrong. the cartos i got are pretty good, besides the fact that they look ridculous my my joye ego haha. the carto is about one and a half time as big as my battery, with that being said... i've been looking around for mods now, been eyeballing bombshells, roughstacks, silverbullets, and of course the provari :yes . The main reason being tax returns are coming up, so maybe i should spoil myself haha :thumbup: . Now i know this topic has been touched numerous times before, but i would like to know if anybody has encountered any problems whatsoever from any of the mods just mentioned?

Anyways, back to the cartos... when i first vaped on them, they gave me this chest tightness, does anybody have a similar experience when they first tried a carto from an atty? i mean... i used the same juice i've been using on my atty and all, so i doubt it's the juice. second thing, when i go and draw from it, there's no resistance whatsoever... it's like sucking through a straw held up in the air, is this common? or is there a way to fix this? maybe it's because i'm using it on my joye ego battery?

anyways, any answers are appreciated

Don't listen to Jeff he doesn't know how to use cartos :lol: Can't help you with the mods or that carto but you should try the eGo Mega Dual Cartos, they will fit you eGo batt like they were built for each other. I use them and love them, you can get them from MadVapes. :cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

I apologize for the late reply everybody, i was never a forum kind of person haha... but i do like the people here and how friendly they are and how they're willing to answer questions and help out. besides work, my semester just started since i decided to go back to school, so it's really sucking up my time haha. anyways, thanks for everybody's input on the mods and your opinion of them! I will look more into them for the time being :yes .

after i've been vaping on the cartos i got for awhile, i noticed that the flavor is definitely less than if i were to drip. call me crazy! but i'm sure my taste buds didn't fool me, and even though the TH declined when i drop, it is definitely more tolerable for me when i chain vape. when i drip i can definitely taste the delicious flavor and everything, i guess i'm more of an atty guy. but i do use the cartos that i got alot since i drive everywhere, so it's alot safer than to drip while on I-95 haha.

Carto with a tank, IMO is better than dripping, but close. Then again I think dripping on an ego with an ego is fairly frigid, even with the cone. Avoid, the chinese lavatube. There are plenty of good mods that are US made, better and around the same price. Plenty of people have had the LT's break on them already.

As far as tube mods go you have Variable Voltage options like the Buzz Pro and Infinity Pro from notcigs. You have the Provari as well. The VVV from kalamzoo vapor shop is 5V regulated, good idea. It works with about three different batteries at 3.7V and two different batteries at regulated 5V. You can use the DC cartos with those and a wider variety of atty that will be a warmer vape that the 3.2V or less with the Ego. The Silverbullet and other multi battery unregularted tube mods like the Bolt and such are all also good and durable. Good luck...

Hey Bistik...

I with you on this one...I have tried several different types of cartos and the flavor does die off after a couple days, still get good vapor and throat hit, just less flavor. I mostly drip when I am looking for better flavor. Cartos are great for on the go. I have recently switched to the Tube Tank (there are several models out there) from volcano. holds lots of liquid and great vapor and throat hit....but same problem, flavor dies out after a couple days. Still great for when I am out and about.

Well thanks for all the replies everybody =)and i'll look more into all of them some more before I decide to buy one =) tax return is coming up, yay! Anyways, as far as the whole carto vs. Atty goes, kitsune really nailed it with how my experience is with them. The flavor really isn't there, its still good regardless. But I do have to say that the dc cartos I got from tastyvapor is still kicking strong, Im not a heavy vaper but most of my vaping is done while im driving. Im not quite sure what brand they are but im still on my first lol, haven't noticed a big decline in flavor or th