Can You Help Me Choose?

jlewis

I've been searching the internet for a week looking for the right e-cig and still can't decide, but I trust the great people on this forum so I'm asking you for help. I want a realistic looking e-cig that produces a lot of vapor with an automatic battery and cartridges that have few to no duds per pack. The battery life, flavor choice, and exact size compared to a normal cig are not big concerns to me. Under $100 would be nice. I don't know much about prefilled versus refilling your own cartridges so any help there would be appreciated.

I've read poor reviews on blu, volcano, and south beach, but I'm curious about apollo, smoke frii, and the smoke stik. I'm open to any suggestions or input! :)

The prefilled cartomizer aren't very good I would recommend buying the juice and getting blank cartomizers to fill with what you like. Seeing your not a heavy smoker this would work for you. Give the $10.00 one a try but buy a bottle of juice and refill it once it's empty or buy some KR-808 blank ones to fill they are maybe $8-10.00 for a pack of 5.

I've heard pretty decent things about the Volt e-cigs: http://smokelessimag.../voltstand.html

The nice thing about them is they offer a 'sealed auto battery' if that's what you are wanting. (I'd go with the largest/78mm one) Just make sure to buy at least a couple of packs of blank cartomizers and some liquid of your choice to fill them yourself. This is a fairly inexpensive way to try them out... and also not get burnt by some crappy mall kiosk type ecig. :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yep! The Volt is one heck of an eCig. It's tiny, like a traditional, but it packs a steady 3.7volt current until the battery dies in about 3.5 hours. The Cartos are great too. Just change your carto every time to change your battery and no problems with burning flavors or whatnot.

I won a Volt kit a few months ago and I have become a huge fan of the sealed Automatic version. I can use them hands free while playing xbox or sweeping the floor. (cough cough, well, okay, I wouldn't know about sweeping the floor lately, but hey, it would work!).

I like their RY4 and Desert Ship so far. The DS reminds me a little bit of my favorite HFCT from LX.

Oh! I won my kit from SmokelessImage.com

Yes, they're compatible. The volt carto's are 1.8 duals, and vape quite satisfactory. I purchase the prefilled ones because they cost the same as the empty ones, plus I get extra juice for the same dollar spent, plus... it's so easy to just unwrap and vape, especially when you have the curious George who wants to try it out.