Pg/vg Experts Help Please!

Hey guys looking to try out PG. How is the flavor in a Pg mix? I hear that Pg has more flavor and more throat hit but not as much vapor as Vg. Im pretty much shooting for more flavor and thought maybe try a 60pg/40vg mix and see how that goes. Also will Pg perform better in my devices beings it will prolly be a thinner juice? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and vape on my friends!

I use mostly PG and it is the best for me.Kind of fun blowing big clouds with the VG though.I would say go for the mix .I think the amount of flavor is a function of how much flavor is added rather than VG or PG.I get Dekang liquid from several vendors and the same flavor liquid from some has way more flavor than others.The price is a good indicator ,it must cost the supplier a little more for the extra flavor .

What Im looking at is a 60pg/40vg Vanilla Tobacco. I get the flavor shots(same flavoring used in the juice) to add extra flavoring to it anyways. I thought I seen somewhere on this forum that pg has a better flavor but wasnt too sure. I figure with the 60/40 mix theres still gonna be vapor production but not as much as my 100% VG. Just gonna try and mix it up a little bit cause Im getting used to all my juices and flavor is starting to go away. Think its my sense of smell and taste for some reason. Well guess all thats left is to try.

You will hit dead spots, no matter what the mix. I keep a bottle of red hots and menthol around here for those times. Vanilla is one of my favorites and it's difficult to find one that doesn't clog things up a bit. Sounds like your 60/40 will work, but must agree with all previous posters, PG burns cleaner and gives off better flavor. Plumes of vapor (more VG) has never mattered to me.

Flavor does start to go away as you mentioned and you may find the same thing we had with analogs......peak times are after meals, morning, and good cup of coffee. The nasty's smoked in between were just the nicotine habit and craving. The beauty of vaping is the aforementioned spice vape or menthols to bridge the gap. Ya gotta love it....... :clap::thumbup:

Your sense of smell is the key to how you taste. As you continue to vape your sense of smell and taste will improve and continually change. When I first started, I hunted and hunted for the perfect vanilla flavor. It never happened for me. But my flavor choices are continually changing. I never could get into the fruity flavors until recently.

60 PG and 40vg works awesome for me. As I've just gotten the fruity different flavors, a lot seems to work with my USA mix vg. Ill bet the farm that a strong straight PG vanilla mixed with USA vg would be amazing. I'm still new but vapor production is still a strong point for me personally. As long as I add that 30 or 40 percent vg tobacco flavor I seem to get the best of both worlds. Also have you considered finding a vg Cola flavor to mix with pg vanilla? Mmmm. Shot of cherry..sounds like cherry vanilla Dr. pepper. Oh yeah.

Well I have tried literally 15 different vanillas and I must say that the Vanilla and Vanilla Tobacco from VaporPro are true vanilla liquids. Tastes like vanilla and smells so good I just wanna drink the stuff, lol. All I vape is Bobas Bounty and my Vanilla so I was thinking about maybe throwing some menthol or RY4 into my routine to help with my getting used to the vanillas. Im definitely gonna try the 60/40 mix vanilla and see how much better the Pg is in my devices. What exactly is Ry4? Like do you guys know what is in the liquid as far as flavors? I hear caramel and vanilla. Someone also said something about toasted marshmallows. Kinda wanna try that one too.