Provari = Tough

Brian

This is not really a review, but more of a follow up as to how durable the Provari is. I've been using it for about a year now, but have been pretty fortunate in not having really given it a beating. Well, we've had some nice weather over Christmas and the kids got some outside stuff so we've been spending some time outside while the weather is nice. My Provari has now taken several falls from my shirt pocket to the concrete driveway so I can say with confidence that this thing is rock solid. It's scraped up pretty good now, especially around the battery cup. The last fall actually cracked my drip tip, but the Provari keeps working perfectly. :thumbsup:

Gosh the year flew by. Seems like just yesterday when everyone was excitedly awaiting their Provaril's. The thought of dropping one ... unspeakable horror ... to scratch one up, dent it, or possibly shake loose a wire. Your post relieves the dreaded what if's of owning such an innovative (and expensive) mod. I'm so glad it's okay and that it really is built to last!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines