3.7 Volt Device

Ksnowman

So, I have a provari and am reasonably happy with it. I have a silver bullet and use a LR atomizer and have been happy. I just need a smaller device that I can keep in my pocket at work. The provari and silver bullet are too bulky.

I have considered the following:

Baby bullet from altsmoke

Provape-1 from provape

Icon from puresmoker

ego

The ego is probably the most efficient small device, but if I decide to exclude it what do you think? Other suggestions?

I know you aren't looking for this answer... but, in all honesty, I would say go with an eGo Mega USB battery. That way you can plug in at the computer... or unplug and use for nearly the entire day until you get home for the evening. I'm the same way... I don't like to bring my mods to work with me... so I use the eGo for my 'at work' device. This way... I don't have to worry about bringing any extra batteries, charger, etc. For instance... if I had a BB for my 'at work' unit... I would certainly need a couple of extra 14500's to get me through a day. I don't want that hassle personally.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have had an ego before. The function was fine, but I went through about three different chargers. I purchased through reputable web sites. After a while I felt like it was better to go with a battery that could be replaced as I didn't have trouble with other charging methods.

All I use anymore seems to be my Ego. Have a few mods but always vaping the ego at home and at work. A couple 1000mah batteries and 510 attys/cartos or the Ego Mega Dual Col Cartos. Must say they are all awesome. Sorry for the bad Ego experience. You dont hear about bad Egos too often. Was it a genuine Joye Ego or a knockoff?

I have found 14500 box mods are the best compromise between size and battery life.And they are inexpensive enough you can have several spares and different atty connectors on hand at all times.For my day I usually have two spare batteries and a spare cartomiser along with a 10 or 15 ml bottle of liquid in an old flip top ciggie case.