I Think Im Looking For A Cartomizer? For Joye Ego-T/510

twelveday

I looked in the stores and saw that the cartomizers are supposed to only last a few times, maybe only 3 days of vaping it says. Ive been vaping for upcoming 3 weeks now and have gone from prefilled carts to direct dripping/refilling my own carts. The problem im getting is when i fill my own carts, the fiber inside seems to not wick to the atomizer well and i tend to vape it faster than it wicks and end up with a burnt plasticy taste when the cart still has eliquid in it, just because the tip that touches the atomizer starts to get burnt with the e-liquid near the mouthpieces not wicking down to the atomizer. Ive also done direct dripping which maybe 3 drops to the atomizer, ive noticed it starts to leak sometimes even with such few drops and i cant vape long on it before i have to drip again.

I guess im looking for somethign thats more conventient, I dont mind direct dripping at home, but on the go im kind of trying to find something that will last all day without many problems. Is there a cartomizer that is reusable more long term than 3 days or are they all disposable? Or is there something im doing wrong with my carts thats causing the weird burnt plastic/fabric taste? I pop out the fabric in my cartridges just to check if theres e-liquid in it and there is, just not on the tip closest to the atomizer.

Also, anyone out there who uses cartomizers, how long do they usually last you? What is the average/ml/refill you usually get out of one?

Edited by twelveday

I use the ego mega dual coil cartomizer. I've been using the same one for close to 3 weeks. It will hold about 3ml of fluid though they claim to hold 4.5 mine leak after 3 ml.. Anyhow, after the first fill I'll top off with 5-10 drops in the evening and maybe another 5-10 the next morning depending on how much I used that night. They are great! Way easier to draw then carts and super convenient. I highly recommend them

im still kind of a newb with the whole battery to atomizer/cartomizer lr/hr thing, right now i have a 650mAh passthrough im using. What are the difference between dual coil and all that jazz? Im using 510 standard atomizers and 510 LR right now, i never heard of 'dual coil',

Edited by twelveday

Madvapes also has the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers with a clear tube. Easy to see how much juice is in the filler material. I'm vaping one now with my 650mAh eGo battery/USB charging cable. They also work great on my 1100mAh KGO batteries. Once these are filled, they last a long time until a top off is needed. :)

http://www.madvapes.com/Clear-eGo-Mega-Dual-Coil-Cartomizer_p_3305.html

I would stay away from the clear ones... I've had many that end up cracking and coming loose at the base... no matter how damn careful I am. Just my .02 I think the black ones just work/stay together better. Not to mention the clear ones really start looking kinda nasty if ya ask me. :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

I will never use the clear ones. Hear they aren't as durable as the black cartos. Im not a fan of tank systems so if you get yourself some cartos you wont be disappointed. I use Boge cartomizers and Ego Mega Dual Coil cartos and they work great. Awesome flavor and vapor production every time. Give them a try my friend!!!