Absolutely Love My Ego!

bugsbunny891

Did you get the Mega T or regular ego? Congrats and welcome to the world of "holy SH I used to smell that bad?" The only downside is being able to smell those dirty smokers! :D

I ordered the regular Ego. I'm still pretty new to e-cigs and the whole tank thing confused me. I cant wait for my sense of smell and taste to come back so i can smell those dirty smokers lol!

Did you get the Mega T or regular ego? Congrats and welcome to the world of "holy SH I used to smell that bad?" The only downside is being able to smell those dirty smokers!

This happened to me at a bar about a week after I first started vaping. Pittsburgh is still a very smoker friendly city and it stunk.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

This happened to me at a bar about a week after I first started vaping. Pittsburgh is still a very smoker friendly city and it stunk.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

I quit smoking about a month ago for vaping instead and got all my smoker friends into it, came my parent's place for the holidays with my chain smoking brothers and nearly gagged. It was awful.

I ordered the regular Ego. I'm still pretty new to e-cigs and the whole tank thing confused me. I cant wait for my sense of smell and taste to come back so i can smell those dirty smokers lol!

The ego tank system? It is just a large atomizer with a cartridge that holds more liquid then the average cart. If anything it is less complex than a carto. The issues with these are clean the atomizer fairly regularly and minor leaking issues and a fairly cold vape.