New Got Questions I Wanna Get Started!

JDizzle

ok so i smoked got a screwdriver..quit for 8hrs screwdriver broke...started smoking again...now with smokes over $8 pack im redy to give em up again and the crappy screwdriver is still broken..

this is what im looking for...remember i am compleyly new and i need your help...

tons of thick vapor something that is going to punish my lungs oh..looking at box mods...something with cool tips..i like the looks of the drip tips..but pretty sure i want a tank..less filling..dont know anything about the atty or cart sizes...whats the differences..what do i want..dont know anything about vaping volts or ohms or battey numbers..nothing..please help me give me any information that will be valuable to me...

ok so i have been on the aceofvapes.com and madvapes.com websites and i like a few things but have questions and neither website is responding to me so what better source to go to then the people who use these and know what there talking about and wont try to sell me on something just to make a buck....

1st choice 's im looking at the madvapes.com roughstack v2 or maxi roughstack v2...anybody know the difference..

if i were to order one of these 2 what else would i want to order becide some liquid..to get on the quiting asap

2nd choice im looking at comes from aceofvapes.com vaporluxe rev.2 what are the pros cons of the two..what sounds better for what im looking for as i decribed above

between the three

please include explination with your opinion...thanks in advance for helping a new guy out...

The Roughstack V2 is limited to 3.7 volts. The Roughstack Maxi is larger and able to accommodate different batts for 3.7V-6V & 7.4 V vaping. I would prefer the vaporluxe since you can adjust the voltage without having to buy a lot of different batts. But for the $150 pricetag I would recommend the Provari or you can pick up a Lavatube kit for $100.

I do not have any of the units you are looking at so I can't say whether they are good or not.