Coming Back To Elecronic Cigarettes

So it has been quite some time since I have posted anything on this forum. I unfortuantely have turned back to cigarettes over the past year and given up on the E-cig...well until now anyway. It's time for me to give up this nasty habbit again so today I am putting in an order from Vapor Galaxy for

1 VV Galaxy Mod

2 Bogs Tank Attomizers

1 J Tank

5 Pre Punched cartomizers

2 bottles of Sin-A-Bun juice

I still have about 50 mils of Bobas Bounty left so I am good on that for a little bit. It's over a year old but I tried it through my 5 volt PT and it still tastes fine. I have been vaping on that while at my tablet or computer trying to get used to it and will be making the full on switch back to vaping this week when my new PV comes in. Unfortunately my Buzz is gone :(

It was left at a friends house and lost in a move while I was away. Comletely my fault but I wasn't vaping at the time and just forgot it there. Oh well.

So anyway for anyone who remembes me HI!!! For anyone who doesn't know me I will be posting around here much more frequently now.

I cannot wait to get back to vaping.

Sent from my Flashback 10.3 Honeycomb Gtablet

I was going to use the Tank with my bobas bounty since I will be vaping that 95% of the time anyway. The Sin-A-Bun and whatever other juice I get will be in a 510 carto.

I can't wait for Ave Juice to get back online so I can get some blueberry cheesecake :)

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Ok...so this is what I ended up ordering

Vapor Galaxy

VV Galaxy Mod(review coming when I get it)

5 pack of 510 Boge standard cartos

10ml of 12mg Sin-A-Bun liquid

2 white spiral drip tips

Electro-Nic-Stix

1 white J tank

3 pre punched standard cartos

1 standard 510 atty(for my PT)

2 IMR High Drain 18650 batteries

I cannot wait for this stuff to come in

:)

All I need to do is put in a big juice order from Ave Juice once they come back online and I am good to go.

Sweet order! Boba's is 100% VG - not sure how well that will work with cartos and the tank. Hopefully someone else can advise. You may need to make the punches bigger. Something to look into I reckon.

Sweet order! Boba's is 100% VG - not sure how well that will work with cartos and the tank. Hopefully someone else can advise. You may need to make the punches bigger. Something to look into I reckon.

I will figure something out. If I need to cut the holes a little bigger then so be it. I wanted to get the pre cut to save the time and having never used a tank system before I figured It would be easier.

I cannot wait to try this out. I am kind of behind on vaping tech so trying out something new will be fun.

Hey Bob ! You probably came before me but don't let Brian suck all the fun outta this room!! J tanks are great; I use the ones from vaporescence (forget what they name them; they're all about the same though).

I use about the same setup with a ProVari and I use 100% VG with the same punched cartos (well, almost 100%... my nic comes in at 60mg pg/vg... they don't say what the pg to vg % is there). Otherwise, I cut it with pure 100 VG and 10-20% flavors.

Just keep a a small unbent paper clip handy to stab through the carto each time you refill the tank.

HEAVEN.

oops, forgot to mention. I'm a hard core anything cinnamon fan too. Sure, it "frosts" my tank, but it'll take months to bust a tank and I could care less about looks. Go for it. Wish I had met ya a year ago.

Edited by GPurv

I got one package in today...sadly it was not from vapor galaxy :(

I find it funny that a package from Utah shipped the same way the same day got here faster then one sent from 5 hours across the state. The Galaxy mod(volcano)is only 20 minutes away from me at a sort facility but sadly USPS will not allow me to pick it up. I guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Anyway I got the tank, cartos, batteries, and an atomizer so I can use my pass through again :). I am sittin at my computer vapin at 4.82 volts on some bobas and lovin it. I ordered my drip tips from Vapor Galaxy so I have to use the old school carto condom drip tip but it's working fine.

I'm kind of worried though. Does anyone know if Lowes or Best Buy or anywhere like that sells battery chargers that will fit 18650s? I popped my batteries on the charger and instead of giving me a solid red charging light it is blinking back and forth from green to red. I have no idea if the batteries are actually charging or not.

:edit: I wonder if I could try the J tank on my PT...hmmmm

oh man...bobas through a carto...mmmmmmmmmmm

:edit again: The tank on the PT without a drip tip didn't work to well lol. I have to push the carto up just enough to get my carto condom drip tip on and had some leakage. Not much but still enough to throw the atty back on. I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to give the J tank a good run.

I just got everything in but unfortunately the drip tips I ordered do not fit any 510 connection I have :(

The rubber o ring will not allow me to fit it on a 510 connection. When I take it off the drip tips fit so loosely that they come off after every toot I take. I just E mailed Luke about this and I'm sure I will get a fast response and have it taken care off. I always went to Vapor Galaxy for my cartos and attys and his customer service is a 10 out of 10. The drip tips barely have enough grab to stay on my tank so it looks like I will just have to vape on that until I get some new ones in.

Also I am really liking this mod. It's easy to use, well built, the batteries fit very snug in the tube(unlike my buzz). So far I have no complaints.

Video review coming later tonight.

Try to lube your o ring with a little juice and instead of pushing your DT in try screwing it in. This should help the DT o ring slid right in your Carto. :) Welcome back!

I did and it didn't work at all. The one on the tank still works without the O ring but it is REALLY loose. I tried to get the other one onto a carto by pushing it down on a desk. It went on once(getting it off was ROUGH)and the second time it snapped.

Like I said earlier here is how awesome Luke is

Hey man,

Sorry was out of town for a few for the Holiday. Hope your Christmas went well.. No worries, I can just send you a couple of the steel drip tips. Let me know whats what! Talk at ya soon, hope you had a great holiday~

Thanks

So there you go. It's being taken care of and isn't a big deal.

Just got another e mail from him. The tips are being shipped tomorrow. This is why I constantly return to Vapor Galaxy. Luke is the man when it comes to customer service. I highly highly recommend them. I will probably be picking up a few ego batteries(for back ups) and more sin a bun when he has 24mg back in stock.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet