Can Someone Please Explain Tanks?

kleraudio

There are a variety of tanks.

This tank comes in 3ml or 6ml sizes and contains a CE2 carto with a couple of holes drilled in it so the juice can wick into the carto from the tank.

65312d1322509903-so-much-new-clouds-vapor-ss-map.jpg

Edited by jeffb

The eGo tanks are pretty straight forward.The atty has a spike with a wick in the middle of it,

the spike pierces a tank that you you can remove to fill.I haven't tried these yet because so many

folks seem to have leaking issues and a loss of flavor.

The CE2 tanks require you to remove the insides of a CE2 carto and place them inside a large tank.

I don't care for the CE2 cartos but the tank system works well.

Then you have tanks designed specifically for the Smok Tech dual coil cartos,just place a carto with

the sticker removed and a hole punched in the carto inside the tank.A smaller tank is available for the

Boge cartos (my fave) which works the same way.The issue is that if you DIY the sticker and glue is a

PITA to to completely remove.I just buy the steel cartos with no sticker and punch them myself.

There are several other tank systems I haven't tried yet but the one I'm really waiting for is the ROKStar.

It's not available in the states yet but seems to have the best ego style tank system available.

The best way to try the tanks for yourself is to decide which carto you like and then build your own

tank for it.There are several how tos on utube and they are not difficult at all if you have a few simple tools.

HTH

lol jeff beat me to it as usual!

Edited by joe2003

The eGo tanks are pretty straight forward.The atty has a spike with a wick in the middle of it,

the spike pierces a tank that you you can remove to fill.I haven't tried these yet because so many

The CE2 tanks require you to remove the insides of a CE2 carto and place them inside a large tank.

Then you have tanks designed specifically for the Smok Tech dual coil cartos,just place a carto with

the sticker removed and a hole punched in the carto inside the tank.A smaller tank is available for the

Boge cartos (my fave) which works the same way.The issue is that if you DIY the sticker and glue is a

PITA to to completely remove.I just buy the steel cartos with no sticker and punch them myself.

There are several other tank systems I haven't tried yet but the one I'm really waiting for is the ROKStar.

It's not available in the states yet but seems to have the best ego style tank system available.

The best way to try the tanks for yourself is to decide which carto you like and then build your own

tank for it.There are several how tos on utube and they are not difficult at all if you have a few simple tools.

HTH

I just had pretty pics. You're much more eloquent than I am. :D

HTH

Here ya go :D

rockstar-tank-top.jpg

This is BY FAR my favorite tank here!!!! lol... How about the godaddy tank? haha. A tank can be clasified as any device that hold liquid which feeds it into some else I guess. I started on the ego-T, then went to cartos a few months later.

I love my ez tank I picked up from kalamazoo vaporshop. Its the smallest one that fits standard sized cartos and I love it. All I have to do is punch a few holes in each carto and Im good to go!! I dont care too much for the ego tank attys tho. I think there is a difference between a tank and a tank system.