Juice That Is Most Like Marlboro Smooth?

kleraudio

Nothing will taste like a real analog did... and that is because we are not burning paper and all the other crap that is in a real cigarette. So, you will only be able to try the different 'tobacco flavored' juices if that's what you think you want, and see what you think of them... and just go from there. If you find you don't like the 'tobacco flavored' juices... then there are plenty of other things to choose from. For myself, the last thing I want a juice to taste like is that of a nasty/burning cigarette, which is why I typically vape fruit w/menthol type juices. You just have to try a lot of different things to see what your taste buds are going to like. That's part of the enjoyment of vaping anyway... trying all the different flavors that are available! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

Most tobacco flavors I have tried either tasted horrible or had a real nutty flavor. It wasn't enough to keep me interested. I have found some of the cigar or pipe flavors to be pleasing. They reminded me of that smell from family members that used to smoke cigars and pipes. You just need to experiment with all types of flavors and find the ones that will work for you.

I had to vape frooty ones at first because the tobacco's were not close enough at the time.I am really enjoying the Kamel/Desert Ship,Dunhill and other tobacco flavors from LiteCigUSA and they are priced in my range.For a treat VaporTalk and Janty liquids are very good as well.As was mentioned earlier E-liquid will not taste like burning leaves .But there are some very tasty liquids you just have to try them and decide what works for you.Don't buy too much from any one vendor until you decide if you like it,or you will end up posting on the trade/sell board.

• 4 years later...