Totally New, Havent Ordered Yet.

dragaa

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't seem all that complicated? I've watched a few videos on the tanks here and there, and they don't seem all that bad. Maybe it's one of those things I'll only realize is complicated after I order it? They both seem relatively simple - tanks unscrew fill with liquid let C atomizer puncture and vape? Maybe I'll regret not getting a regular ego with boge cartomizers - the C just seems kind of convenient for just filling and going. As I've never done it - I'm probably wrong though.

You guys have been super helpful. Definitely the most helpful boards I've ever been on!

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-399.html

I'm ordering one of these and one 30ml bottle of PG and VG Dekang USA Mix.

Whaddya think? I'm guessing this is a reputable spot considering I've heard the website's name on a few other forums. The only thing that worries me is the title "Joyetech logo EGO-C"

I'm assuming it's the real thing. Opinions?

Sounds like a pretty good setup to me. I'm gonna grab a C with a few things of juice.. i suppose with the C i don't necessarily need the soft tips? Are they just nice to have? I would rather avoid any leaking - that would be dismaying.

You are certainly on the right track with what you have picked out. Always keep in mind, this is a great way for you to experience vaping to first determine if you will want to stay with it or not.

At only 12-15 cigs/per day any ecig setup will cost you more, in the long run, to operate, so, be willing to accept that you're new experience will not save you money. But, if your goal is 100% no more analogs, then you'll reach that goal almost immediately (that's a good thing).

So, you'll have a new, fun, healthy hobby. And, rest assured, you'll be sporting a Provari and mixing your own ejuices within 9-12 months!

Edited by GPurv

I received my first ever pv, an original eGo kit, as a Christmas present year before last. It was the best present ever!

You said: " From what ive read the best are the volt and eGo. I currently smoke about 12-15 American Spirit yellow "analogs" a day".

Correct! Those are the best starter kits ever, and they'll still be used even later down the road when you've upgraded to the Tim the Toolman Taylor types of mods.

You don't smoke that much, so I highly recommend the Volt kit. It's the easiest to put together in a second, plus it has a handy carrying case that also charges your ecig while you vape your other. (the kit comes with 2). Personally, I like the new drip resistant Sealed Automatic batteries, but if you get both an auto and a manual in your starter kit, you'll know which one YOU like the most. You can also buy the prefilled carto samples and see which one you take a liking to.

Tank systems can be really finicky. I hear the KGO is good though, and the eGo-C .

PBusardo has some great reviews on those over at youtube.

Merry Christmas! I hope you get all of the above. :) Must have backups for your backups....

Yeah I watched PBusardo's review on the C which really clarified how easy the system seems to be. Seems really nice!

Again: anyone know anything about the heavengifts website? I'm about to LOCK IN my order! :D Hoping for piece of mind from you wonderful people.

I also hear the Dekang stuff kind of sucks. I just couldnt resist the cheap price as the order will already be expensive for my Faja. I'm thinking of like .... a 60/40ish VG to PG mix? As I understand, a little more throat hit and vapor, possibly less gunky from the PG. Do I just drip as I see my preferred ratio or do I need to shake the tank to mix it up?

Edited by dragaa

I don't know how close to Indy you are but there is a big vape store there and lots of people seem to recommend them. This way you can go in buy and get advice and maybe even help with liquid. If we had a place like that in Boston that is what I would do.

I prefer Dekang liquids myself.They are constant and don't ruin my gear as fast as some of the others.Heavens gifts is in China ,I am leary of that.I prefer to pay someone else to take the risk with Customs.A lot of people do buy from there though.Usually works out best for large orders you are not in a hurry to get.

Hi.I have both 510 Dura and eGo.Hmmm. If you just want to get a feel first of the whole vaping thing, you may be more comfortable with the 510 first.But just think that maybe sometime later you would want to switch to the eGo, which has more battery life which would be more convenient for you in the long term.:)

I haven't heard anything bad about heavenly gifts, they have actually been around for awhile. The main reason I never ordered from them is the shipping price from china made the cheap prices not so cheap (about the same as US prices). The shipping time from china can be a couple weeks.

I have never had any problem with dekang liquids. I actually prefer mixing with dekang products.

60/40 is a good mix ratio.

I like the tank for when I am out and about. I have recommended it for several friends as they start out. if you can have you dad throw in a couple extra 510 LR (low resistance) atomizers and a drip tip....gives you some extra vaping option. The ego battery is compatible with all 510 atomizers, cartomizers and tanks.

My dad wasn't comfortable with ordering from HeavenlyGifts because he couldn't order using his credit card "securely". I put together another order on Cheap-Vaping.com (which I still haven't heard any opinions on). Kind of going on a limb here, but I'll take my chances. I'm sure everything will be okay. I'm cool with it too - because for the same price I got a red colored eGo-C, 900mah instead of 650 (only for $2.00 extra).

And I got 5 30ml liquid bottles of Dekang ("Marlboro" PG & VG which I assume is the same as USA Mix, "Camel" PG & VG, and 1 Virginia PG.) They have a minimum of 5 to order any liquids at all - I think it has to do with their free shipping. For the same price, and I found a coupon for 5% off.

Does the red colored eGo-C concern anyone else considering how new it is? I'm trying to stay positive/hopeful about it because heavenlygifts and cheap-vaping.com are the ONLY two websites I've found even offering the eGo-C outside of Ovale which has it for a really steep price. Anyone seen any other websites?

Also - I assume the 5 30ml bottles will last me a long time. Again, I smoke 12-15 cigs a day. I won't be puffing constantly on it unless I'm drinking basically. And probably at first more often than I will be down the road. Anyone have an approximate amount of time that 5 30ml bottles would last me in the tank system? And again asking if anyone's heard of cheap-vaping or their credibility. They ARE based in China - but again, can't find anywhere else to order the C.

I'm going to order straight from the Ovale website, then order juices elsewhere. I want Dekang because they're cheap, but I can't find too many websites offering VG Dekang liquids. Anyone have any idea why its so hard to find VG juices? Lots of sites offer PG exclusively. If I just get PG will I most likely be dissatisfied?

That place is in China as well.There are a lot of very reputable dealers in the US .The only drawback to going for a fancy color is that no one carries colors other than stainless or black ,so you would have to either keep buying parts from them or end up missmatched.While that wouldn't bother me to be mismatched folks who are looking at the colors might be put off by mismatch.I doubt if you will be disapointed with the PG.

Edited by mcquinn

Does the red colored eGo-C concern anyone else considering how new it is?

My opinion on the colored eGo's are as follows....You can get 'kits' with alot of colored options. But if you need to order a spare/extra/new battery or atty cone, suppliers typically don't carry colors for those individual parts. Norammly only black and sometimes stainless steel or titanium. So down the road you might be using a red cone with a black battery. No biggie if you don't care. I know I ended up with a black battery and a titanium atty with my ego-t, but now that I use cartos, my cartos are black and so are my batteries.

My opinion on the colored eGo's are as follows....You can get 'kits' with alot of colored options. But if you need to order a spare/extra/new battery or atty cone, suppliers typically don't carry colors for those individual parts. Norammly only black and sometimes stainless steel or titanium. So down the road you might be using a red cone with a black battery. No biggie if you don't care. I know I ended up with a black battery and a titanium atty with my ego-t, but now that I use cartos, my cartos are black and so are my batteries.

Yeah, no problem now. I've just been going back in forth between if I want black or stainless..going with black I think. They both look nice. So black set from Ovale.

Honestly I wouldnt go with the Ego-t. Was the first thing I used when I started and a lot of people including myself dont find the tanks to work well. If I could do it all over again I wouldnt get the Ego-t just woulda have got the regular Ego kit. They are 2 totally different things. I think a new vaper should always try the original before experimenting with tank systems. Just a little advice, not telling you what to get but what I personally recommend to a beginner.

I also think you might enjoy vg liquid but Im not sure if anyone mentioned this in this thread or not but if you have a tank system you should go with pg because the vg being thicker causes the juice not to wick as well in the tanks as pg. So id try out the pg or a pg with little vg mix. My mistake was putting thick vg in an ego-t and I hate the tanks for that reason.