Is It Good To Start With Disposables?

mallack

I think anything that piques your interest towards switching is a good thing. I do agree that your money will be better spent elsewhere. The reason is that you'll probably enjoy vaping, though you may not realize it with one of those sub-par devices and at some point you'll want to upgrade to a solid device such as the eGo. That being said, if you're unsure that you want to make that investment just yet, then by all means purchase the disposable. Be wary of any subscriptions for cartridges, etc. Those are always bogus and have false claims about longevity. Just keep in mind that whatever your experience is with the disposable device .. there is something MUCH better out there. And as always when it comes to vaping, you can tweak your setup and preferences almost endlessly until it's just right for you. I think I speak for most of us here when I say that no matter what device we use and no matter what juice or atty/carto we prefer, we're happy :)

I think I speak for most of us here when I say that no matter what device we use and no matter what juice or atty/carto we prefer, we're happy :)

That is correct... I just feel like the odds of finding that 'great/working device' in a disposable is highly unlikely! That's why I'm standing firm in the position of NOT starting with, or recommending one, of those cheap disposables for the first timer. The chances of having one 'put a bad taste in their mouth', that could possibly keep them from trying another brand, is always there... and more likely with a disposable. Just my .02 of course.

Howdy there NOXY ! Long time no see! :wave:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have to agree with DV because of my personal trial with cheap e cigs. The first ones I bought were $10.00 and worked maybe all of 2 days! Needless to say I smoked another 3 months before I found this place and was pointed in the right direction ;) 3 months of my life I won't get back :p

As a recent convert to e-cigs myself here is what I did. I bought a 510 and then went out and bought single Blu's until it showed up. Now I think they don't last for beans and draw like hell, but at the time I was happy because I didn't know any better. So my 510 came in because I wanted one that looked like a cigarette. It was cool. Still is cool. It was decent enough. I started reading around here and the dozens and dozens of threads that said buy an Ego. So I did.

Why.......I mean whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I waste my time with anything else? It boggles my mind how much better the whole experience is. I'm still learning. I have a lot to learn, but damnit if there is something better than a straight up Ego with decent juice and a low rez carto I can't imagine what that would be like.

Don't make the mistake I made. Just buy the VT deal. It is a great deal. Buy some EMDCC's or some Boge 510D LR cartos and you will never look back.

Alohawdy! Yes, it's been a while, DV :)

I just want to clarify that, of course I would suggest the eGo if you're asking "What is the best device to get started with?". However, I don't want to discourage or overwhelm anyone who hasn't yet made the switch.

Dat eez awl :)

I really agree with them .Disposable can use too short .Even though sometimes it is more convenient and seems cheap .But in the long term it will waste a lot of money . May be ego is good to start with .