Who Makes The Best 100% Vg Liquid?

Gamera

Sorry if this is rehashing old things here but I believe in being concise. Who are the best 100% VG liquid suppliers? To me it seems like most people blend. Or most people at least prefer PG. I think I have come to the conclusion that I am not a PG person at all. It tastes funny to me. In fact when I vape PG liquid no matter what flavor it all kinda tastes the same to me. At least the aftertaste is the same. VG seems better to me, little to no aftertaste and clearer flavor and more vapor. It kinda boggles my mind that so many people seem to like PG and remark on how much better it tastes. Does anyone else feel this way?

So who are your favorites?

Yes, I feel the same way. I get my 100% VG juice from www.vaporrenu.com. Their prices, selection, and customer service are excellent. They have an assload of flavors to choose from, and you can choose your level of throat hit and flavor intensity. They'll even put caffeine and certain nutritional supplements in your juice if you want them to. If there's a flavor you want, but they don't have it, send them an e-mail, and they'll add it to the list for you. They ONLY sell 30ml bottles of juice, but those 30ml bottles only cost about $7.50(cost varies depending on specific flavor chosen and other options).

My original reason for disliking PG was that I apparently got some bad PG juice(not sure what was wrong with it, but it made me sick to my stomach when I vaped it, and I thought the PG was the problem). Now I'm back to mostly PG juice because I'm sick of dripping, and my VG juices don't work in my 510 tank. I do notice a bit of an aftertaste now, but it hasn't bothered me much.

You can't go wrong VapeRite either, but their prices are too much for me. Vapor Renu is my absolute favorite juice vendor. They just make the juice exactly how I love it.

Yes, I feel the same way. I get my 100% VG juice from www.vaporrenu.com. Their prices, selection, and customer service are excellent. They have an assload of flavors to choose from, and you can choose your level of throat hit and flavor intensity. They'll even put caffeine and certain nutritional supplements in your juice if you want them to. If there's a flavor you want, but they don't have it, send them an e-mail, and they'll add it to the list for you. They ONLY sell 30ml bottles of juice, but those 30ml bottles only cost about $7.50(cost varies depending on specific flavor chosen and other options).

My original reason for disliking PG was that I apparently got some bad PG juice(not sure what was wrong with it, but it made me sick to my stomach when I vaped it, and I thought the PG was the problem). Now I'm back to mostly PG juice because I'm sick of dripping, and my VG juices don't work in my 510 tank. I do notice a bit of an aftertaste now, but it hasn't bothered me much.

You can't go wrong VapeRite either, but their prices are too much for me. Vapor Renu is my absolute favorite juice vendor. They just make the juice exactly how I love it.

Man that place is bananas. (vaporrenu) It is almost too good. They have everything and will do it anyway you want. I ordered three from there. I can't believe the combinations and shear number of options and flavors. . Thanks for the skinny. I hope this takes care of the matter. I want to try new stuff but every time I get a PG flavor it doesn't sit well with me.

Edited by Gamera

Like mentioned above avejuice has good liquids especially Boba's Bounty. Its a nice flavorful VG liquid with amazing vapor! Its also very thick and rich. I love it! Vaporpro has a nice selection too. They have PG base, VG base, or a custom 60pg/40vg blend. I love their flavors and the prices are awesome!!

ACK! I can 't stand Bobas Bounty! Definitely not all it's cracked up to be, IMHO.

I have actually been buying a lot of juice from VaporRenu as well for a while... although I only stick to the same 3-4 flavors... but they are spot on perfect every time. And then I also buy the same flavor concentrates and mix it up or down...add VG/PG/MENTHOL.... whatever I feel like at the time. It's quite handy really... That's about as far as my DIY goes these days since I've found what juices I like the most. What's great is there freakin' cheap as hell too! Ain't that right NintendoKid??

Edited by DAYVAPE