Boge Cartomizer

lacy

I switched back and forth the first few months,then I lost my taste for analogs alltogether.After two years I bought a pack of Camels just out of curiosoty and gave them away after trying two of them.My house and clothes smell way better nowadays and I can smell a smoker across the room.I am all about flavor first and a nice cloud of vapor second.

The only time my cartomisers leak is when they are not producing flavor due to being used up and i keep pouring the liquid in to try to get some flavor.It seems like 3 to 5 days and the flavor and vapor quality fall off and a new one makes things right.Some liquids seem to make them go bad faster than others.I would guess with a liquid that causes them to go bad quickly at low resistance you would be using more liquid and so the time period would be shorter.

Guys,

For those of you who are carto fans, do you mind voting on my little poll i have going on at my site?

Which cartomizers leak the most? - Poll

I'm trying to gather some stats for everyone to see which cartos are the most leak-proof.

Thanks,

Mech

Edited by ecigaddict

Most 'leak proof' are the Boge's. :yes

By the way... you can get yourself a little 510-510 extender and drip tip and solve the issue.

Also, there is no such thing as a 'leak proof' carto... simply because of how they are built and because of the need for airflow up through the center. The center column, by the way, is not a continuous column... so juice does/will get there at times. I simply use a drip tip!

Edited by DAYVAPE