Help Me Decide!

golfaddict

I am doing research for my first E-cig. I am so confused. Do the cigs you sell have nicotine in the juice? I have been looking on sites like V2 cigs and Choice and others and I am so exhausted. In product description they mention nicotine but I don't think you do? I really like the fact you have a forum so we can get support. That is the deal decider for me really. SO I have been looking at the videos and such but really would like to know more about the actual product.

:queen:

Hello and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on deciding to make the switch.

The liquid in the Vapor Talk and Forever Vapor stores do contain nicotine. When you purchase a bottle of liquid you have the choice of nicotine levels. If you currently smoke a pack a day I would suggest starting with the 16/18mg level.

You will need to start off with a kit, the eGo is the best choice for battery life and functionality. The kits will come with all the gear you need to get started. You should also purchase a couple bottles of liquid that are sold separately from the kits. I also suggest adding a couple extra atomizers and a package of cartomizers.

I agree with both Birddog and Chainvape. Either the eGo or Ego-T. Both awsome for beginners. I used the Ego-T for my first 2 months of vaping. Was very happy with it. I have since moved on, but most people do once they get used to vaping, and its products, and want to try new things. (I still use the eGo batteries though) Now you might ask, whats the different between the eGo and eGo-T, The eGo uses a 2 piece atty/cartridge, the T uses a single atty, and 'tank' that you refill. However they are very simular. Check out you tube, and look at the various review of both. (or this site has different videos) I think the eGo-T is easier, but thats my opinion.

If you go with the eGo-T, make sure to buy 'soft' bottom caps, and watch this video to prevent any leaking.

Edited by mjradik

Golfaddict,

The Ego-T B-type is definitely a good starter kit to get. However, be aware that the vapor from Tank devices tend to be cold. That's what put me off after a few months of using it. I later upgraded to a Provari, which allows you to turn up the voltage to get warmer, and more flavorful vapor.

Mech