Brass Drip Tips

I all, it's been awhile, but I had a question, and I figured if any place had the answer it'd be here. I've been trying to find a place to get real brass drip tips. I know that super T used to carry them, but they no longer do. I just ordered a black Buzz pro (my first mod) with brass top and bottom caps, and think it would look great with a matching tip. So does anybody still make these things, or am I out of luck?

Hello...as one who has the brass drip tips take it from me...you'll be better off if you get the anodized aluminum. The brass ones look good for a short time then they tarnish...very quickly. They also are heavy and have a funny taste to them. Do yourself a favor and get something else to match it. :thumbup:

a lot of good suggestions. I guess I saw one with an actual brass one to match the brass caps, and with the black tube, and black cart, it looks pretty nice, and I usually think mods look kind of silly. Oh well, I guess. I think I might try the gold aluminum one though, it looks like it might actually be pretty close. I am curious though "Snubber" can't the brass be polished back to it's luster, and if you don't like yours, any interest in selling it? I'm looking for one for a 510, and even more unlikely to find, a 306.