Gtv Juice Giveaway #1

TroopX

Just wanted to invite you all to enter our first juice giveaway at Guide To Vaping. The goal is to have a couple a month at least- maybe weekly. While you are there, take a second to vote or add your favorite juice to the top-juices list.

Good luck.

(I wasn't sure what section to post this in as we aren't selling anything- so we aren't a supplier, but it does have a link that leads to another site.)

Greetings Troopx

Been away for a bit and out of the loop. What is your connection with Guide to Vaping?

No biggie and just curious. I just seen the "we aren't a supplier" and "we aren't selling anything" references. Are you starting a new venture in the Vaping world?

Regards,

Kaz.

Hey Kazzoo. Blake started a great idea and I came aboard to help. ...I always thought that there are plenty of vape sites and we don't need another just for the sake of it, but I caved in after it grew on me. What do you think?

Greetings Troopx,

What do I think? (A new experience I could get used too) I do think there is lots of room out there on the net for providing good Vaping information and no one has the market cornered on that yet.

So no reason GTV couldnt rise to the top and become a go to place for Vapers. Not sure how you will fare being Vendor neutral or not commisioning from refered sales.

A few "information places" have gotten the jump out in front in capturing eyes and minds though with live media and archives. They have a history already and a fan base. No doubt there would have to be a catch up game for GTV.

Give aways might just bring the boys to the yard once. But can you keep them coming back?

Good Luck

Kaz