How Many Different Juices Do You Use In A Day?

Pretty much the same thing for a week or so... then I will switch it up to something else for another week or so. I only really have 5 that I prefer to stick with anyway... which is fine with me. I've tried sooo many different things it was becoming confusing as to what I was vaping!

Pretty much just the same 2 to 3 flavors. Some days it's only one flavor, some days two. Every once in awhile I throw in some of the third flavor. I may have settled into a rut, but I went for so long where I couldn't taste any of the flavors that once I found three I could taste, I've just stuck with those.

It depends how I'm feeling I suppose. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for 2 or 3 different vapes throughout the day, while other days I'm all over the place. Grape, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Boston Creme Pie, RY4, Fudge Brownie, 1963, Lung Juice. I could do all those in one day if I'm feeling like I want to switch it up a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fruity flavor in the morning usually because I'm drinking a smoothie, then from their out it's candy or a cream flavor. Haven't like any tobacco/menthol or coffee's yet. Tried them, just not my cup of tea right now. possibly just bad flavors I tested which turned me off.

Edited by SiaTanner

Two for me. French vanilla in the morning and 555 in the afternoon and evening. I used to switch all day long and would end up making mud by the evening with mixes of all sorts of flavors.....some good....some really really bad! lol

One mainly all day, a traditional tobacco flavor, but occasionally mix in some fruit to mix it up. Now that I found the tobacco flavor I like I finding myself mixing much less and now just making sure I have enough on hand lol.

Lately, I can't make up my mind. :no

In the car, it's Dekang"s DK Blend (formerly DK-TAB). At work, it's Seven Leaf Blend or Dirty Ashtray, both from EC Blend. At home, I have eight PVs each loaded with different flavors...a pull from this one...a pull from that one...DK-555, Caramel Macchiato, Chocolate Malt, Janty PG RY4, Ikenvape RY4 PG Gold, Dulcis. :dribble:

I know I should narrow it down some, but I like 'em all (in moderation). :wave:

...so, eight. :smoke:

I carry three eVo's with CE4's with different flavors in my shirt pocket at work. I take a few puffs from each and rotate throughout the day. After work or the next day I switch to another batch of three and repeat. :)

• 1 month later...

Spearmint and Candy Cane all day vapes

Occasional switches to Strawberry Fields and a Blue Honey-Traditional Tobacco mix when I am in the mood for sweetness

Traditional Tobacco whenever I am drinking.