How Many Different Juices Do You Use In A Day?

• 3 weeks later...

2 at the max so far. Once I can get more tanks, I will have more options to switch throughout the day. I refill my tank once a day, so that gives me one change of flavor. I can already see that I will be investing much more into this habit/hobby. :D

I label all my clearomizers with what is in them. I keep 3 or 4 PV's working with different flavors and changeout my clearomizers frequently. If a hit tastes off even a little bit i switch it out. Strangely enough i keep cinnamon pear as a palate cleanser. After a few hits of that i can more fully taste the other flavors again when my taste buds start getting a little dull!

edit: (the cinnamon pear is kept in a protank not a clearomizer)

Edited by subnuclear

I've been vaping for a little over a week and today is my first day without a cigarette. It took me a week to find what worked for me. I was using cigar flavored ones and really sweet ones. Didn't like the sweet ones and realized the cigar flavored ones made me think about smoking. So, I started using a flavor that was neither and its working so far. I'm loving it! No urge to smoke and I'm only using one right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i use 3 or 4 a day different juices a day but my stil # 1 all day favorite vape is EC Blends Dragon Blood and I am now primarily using 6 mf nic level but only when I use the rebuildables . I go back up to my 12 mg nic in my protanks, my problem now is I have to figure out what to do with my bigass bottle like 500 ml of wizard labs 18 mg Nic ---when I begin my mixing scientific experimentation of making my own juice to save money at least until Christmas (math never been my fav subject). I have vowed to only order pluid or the juice called fariy or something or other suppose to be similar to pluid, and I want to try an eggnog -otherwise all will be made here at home lol