Anyone Tried Boba's Bounty From Ave?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has tried Boba's Bounty t'bac blend from alien visions. I got a bottle yesterday and Im letting it steep for a week before I judge it. Never judge a book by its cover ya know. Im excited to try it out but I want it to be at its best. If anyone has tried it before what are your impressions on it?

Yes, it's a very good juice. I use to vape it a lot, bottle after bottle. Till I got tired of it. LOL A friend and I use to vape it all day long for a long time. You'll probably love it. A lotta people do. Enjoy! :)

Yeah I gave it a good smell and it smells delicious makes me wanna drink it but that wouldnt end too well. lol. I hear great things about it as well and that the flavor is never the same somehow. Guess Ill give it another day or so. I dont think ima be able to wait for a week to try it out. Thanks for the replies tho, I will update my thoughts when I try it out. Thanks

Im about the same. Im not into the straight tobacco flavors but if its got something else in it, its worth a try I suppose. My daily vape now is a vanilla tobacco and its amazing. Its fairly cheap as well. $9.95 for 30ml of my favorite juice, cant complain. Im tempted to go get Boba out of its steeping and try it. lol

I finally ordered my first batches of Gorilla Juice, Boba's Bounty and Hype. Been wanting to order and try these for forever! So, I finally do, and then dang if I didn't catch an awful flu before I could test them. They are the cutest bottles though, so at least I get to enjoy looking at them lol. Go away Flu.

Yeah that flu is a nasty little booger. I think I would go crazy if I got sick and couldnt taste my vape! But its better than being sick and still smoking them atrocious marlboros. They seemed to make me feel even worse but I needed my nicotene, lol. Well hope you feel better and have a great day everyone.

Well guys I couldnt wait any longer. I got Boba from his steeping slumber and tried it. Its really good and I kinda get this undescribable taste to it, its nuts. I like it but I dont think its gonna replace my vanilla tobacco. Nice for an occasional vape I think.

I think its descent. I just got a bottle of vanilla tobacco, my favorite juice and it smells and tastes nothing like any sort of vanilla. More like an alcoholic beverage or liquire. They always try to blame atomizers tho I think I got a bad batch. Its discouraging it being my 2nd bottle and its disgusting!! Guess Boba's my daily vape til I try another companies vanilla.

Im vaping it right now. I vape my vanilla in the mornings and at work. Most of the time when Im at home I will vape on Boba. Its really starting to grow on me. Next Im gonna try some RY4. Never had it and many people like that blend.

I have been meaning to try Boba's Bounty, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I know someone who swears it's a treat because it can taste distinctly different from one vape to the next out of the same bottle. He says the flavors seem to actually change into something totally different.

Nutty huh? Is it sweet too? I love peanut butter vape but hate Hazelnut. Which type of nutty would you guys say Boba's Bounty is?

I taste a sweet graham cracker with a hint of tobacco

That sounds good thanks. I'll keep that in mind when I get around to trying Boba's Bounty. Not too big on tobacco flavors but most don't really taste like tobacco anyway. Like the Wyatt Earp tobacco flavor I like from FreedomSmokeUSA - to me it taste like strong tea bags smell.

One things for sure, Boba's Bounty has to be good because they are always running short on supply I hear.

Im vaping it now as we type lol. Im getting a nice tobacco, nutty, kinda like a hint of coco type taste. Im pretty sure his (secret ingrediant) is coco of some sort. Its really good but its been sittin for about a week steeping and letting fresh air in the bottle every now and then and wow, it gets better and better and better. Definitely try it if you havnt. Start with either a sample or goe with your gut like I did and get the 30ml. Glad I got the 30ml bottle cause Id be placing another order, lol. Throat hit is not my standards but I added some throat hit plus to it and now its perfecto!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Bobas has been my go to vape for months now. I can't be without it. I order the 100ml bottle like once a month. I wanted to try something different so I ordered a sample of the hype. I'm not big on fruity vapes but damn it's good. Like those gummy peach rings. I hear their blueberry is one of the best out there too.