Throat Hit?

faceless

So, I've been using my e-power since Friday, and while I'm loving it and have no desire to smoke another analog, I'm getting a massive throat hit. I'm using madvapes top banana flavor at 24mg in the smoke tech mega dual coils for the e-power. I'm thinking lowering the nic content will help? Any insight for me on this one?

I'm not really looking for a strong nicotine content so thats fine with me. I am more of a social smoker and the oral fixation while drinking. I plan to buy a few flavors nicotine free if that's recommended.

You will most certainly notice a difference between 24mg and 12mg ... anything over 12mg and I can really taste the nastiness of the nic. I settled in happily with 12mg now... and the flavors seem much better.

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 2 weeks later...

Its nothing bad for you and contains no pg. I buy it regularly. I only add 20 drops per 30ml bottle and it gives it that extra little kick. Too much; However, is like a kick to your throat lol. Directions say 1-4ml of throat hit per 30ml of eliquid. 20 drops being exactly 1ml. So I use the minimum of 20 drops(1ml) per 30ml of juice. Its a great great product and I highly recommend it. Find the right amount you want and perfection. Id start with 15 drops per 30ml and go from there. Hope this helps ya. Good luck and give it a try it works!!!

Im sure if you asked them in an inquiry they might be able to tell you what it really is but I dont think it says on the description. Reguardless Im positive its not harmful or they wouldnt sell it. At least I hope they wouldnt sell it. worth looking into though.