Never Vaped, Have And E-Power On The Way

faceless

So, I have never vaped before and I have a e-power on the way. I got the starter kit and 4 dual coil cartos and 30ml or juice. What do I need to do to get started? I'm kind of at a loss at what to do when it comes in. I've watched videos on how to fills the carto and everything, I guess I need to know if they need to sit for a while after filling, or can I just screw them on and start vaping.

So, I got the system. Now I'm wondering something else. Sometimes when I take a hit it hits just fine, other times it seems as though it's clogged. I've blown out the carto a couple times and it clears for a few hits then back to feeling clogged. I have noticed that if I hold it kind of at a downward angle it does this, but straight it seems to hit fine. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

My ego does that at times when I have too much liquid in my cartridge. I use a qtip to get the ejuice off the bottom of the atty where it touches the battery. It usually leaks on me and after cleaning the connection its fine. Good luck and vape on my friends!!