Video Chat

Well, from what I can tell they may as well get rid of the video chat. Every time I've been there lately there's never any one there. They've all defected to either VapeTV or Google+. What a shame.

Bummers. I didn't go there often, just a few times when it was possible to do so, but still, it's nice knowing that it was there and available, especially if anybody had a vaping question. It was also so awesome watching Mark make a mod! (I got to watch once or twice and will never forget the experience).

I stop by almost everyday. Rarely see anyone there. I don't think vtv took everyone, but the latest chatroom isn't as user-friendly without the ability to control volume or hear popcorn upon text input. Seems like It all went dead when the login changes were made. ...hope it picks up.

I've had mostly good feedback about the new chat room but Snubber is right, it's been dead. If a poll is created and enough people want TC back, I'd be more than happy to switch back.

I think part of the down time has been Vape Fest but primary Google + and not VTV. The Hangout feature in Google Plus has drawn a lot of vapers into private 10 person chats. Unfortunately there is no way to integrate that into the site.

It would be nice if there were a "who's in chat" list. For instance: There are many times I would have jumped in for a second to ask so and so a question about the new whatever gadget that they just posted or reviewed. Or a modder how to fix whatever. Or ... welll, you get the picture. (i hope).

I know there was kind of a list... it would say "there are 2 people in chat"... but the number was never correct, and it didn't say who was there. (I'm a snob? nope, lol, just shy).