Do You Shake Your Juice?

Viper Ron

If it has set for a while I for sure do , different ingrediants with different specific gravities could seperate out.But I wouldn't imagine it happening in a bottle getting frequent use.

Steeping is simply allowing the juice to age as in a good wine. Some juices (and complete vending lines) almost require a few days/weeks of aging process for the ingredients to gel and produce the targeted flavor result. Most all of us have purchased a juice which tastes near awful upon receiving, but after a few days or weeks becomes most delicious. We know those juices by now and during this aging process I will personally grab the bottle every once in a while and give it a shake. Probably for no reason other than mental anticipation?

I order from 3 different vendors that require this process, and a couple which do not.

• 9 months later...

Only after I make a diy batch. Otherwise NO.

I have seen printed on labels from some suppliers to "shake before use" and this might help while the the juice is fresh and not fully steeped but when it is there is no way in my opinion that it will ever become un-mixed.

Edited by Mike

And....You know, I love pizza, but as a vape...? hmmm, not so sure :dizzy: Although I will admit, we talk about adding bacon to the lineup, sounds crazy right? ; )

i also love me some za but not as a vape. at first it tasted like oregeno and tomatos, then after that it tasted like puppy breath smells, same with the jalapeno. bacon on the othr hand.... i dont see how one could go wrong! DO EET!