Any Feedback On This Hh.357 Atomizer For 306 Or 510?

http://www.avidvaper...0-Atomizer.html

Just wondering if anyone has used or heard anything about this 306/510 hybrid. I am thinking about ordering one to try it for my ego, but am not sure if I should get the 1.5 or 2.5 ohm. I've been having an issue with some of the LR 306 atty's I've been using burning up all the flavor in my juices. they produce a lot of vapor but they taste burn, while regular atty's just don't seem to have enough kick. any thoughts? suggestions? I'm currently using a 510 tank on an ego battery, and am hating it, but don't have any option until I figure out what I want to get next.

update: oh yeah, this is the original post I heard about them in.

http://www.ecigology.com/what-is-the-best-510-atomizer-i-have-ever-used/

Edited by hurrycaine3000

I did read where it said not to use them on eGo/Riva batteries though...

"These 1.5ohm hybrid atomizers are designed for single cell 3.7 Li-ion battery mods or VV mods with outputs under 4v. DO NOT use on 5v or 6v mods or eGo/Riva batteries."

Edited by DAYVAPE

If you want flavor, I think that's a great choice. I tried the 1.5ohm, and it really surprised me how well it worked. On an ego I'd go with 2.5 ohms. I'm about to order one myself as soon as I catch them in stock lol!

Hi Hurrycaine, How are you?

Here is Hanna's "How to" video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW--6MzQoRI&feature=feedlik I have been using them for the last seven weeks and I love them. I make sure to keep it wet and use short quick draws. The way the .357 is designed it creates a vacuum each time you draw and it pulls the juice from the medal wicking into the ceramic cup. I was fortune enough to follow Hanna from his first interview (post production) until today. I had been pretty much coached on how to properly use it before it arrived on my door step. Knock on wood, I have yet to kill one. Sean, Hanna's friend and now his QC man, has used one .357 for 10 months and the only reason it was 10 months is because he gave it to someone else. The flavor, TH, and vapor is absolutely amazing. The first day I received my initial two, after two top offs, it was working like a fright train. I cleared my schedule for the day and from 10 AM I vaped non-stop until 2 AM the next morning. I must have tried every e-liquid I owned. The juices I loved prior to the .357 I loved even more. The juices that I liked, but wasn't necessarily in love with, I love now. I have vaped with 80/20, 70/30, and 50/50 and have had very good results. The only juice I have had problems with had water as one of the ingredients. Water will cause the atty to spit and spew the juice. Make sure you use a long drip tip in case this happens to you. I would not think a medal drip tip would not be a good idea, since the atty gets very hot. I would imagine it would cause the medal DT to also get hot. As per Hanna and my own experience, dark, super sweet e-liquids cause the coils to get gunked up much quicker. If you happen to be using either dark or sweet juice, it would be a good idea to blow them out daily and drop the atty in Everclear for an hour or so more frequently. After giving mine an Everclear soak, I blow out the atty, flick it a couple of times and drop a couple of drops of plain 50% PG & 50% VG if I am going to give it a rest. If not, I just put it back on my PV and start it back up again. Prior to the HH .357, the only time I dripped was when I was trying a juice for the first time. Now, with the .357, all I want to do is drip. I have gone from a devoted fan of the eGo Tank System to DD'ing 50% of my day. When I am not dripping with a .357, I am using a 5ml Mega eGo cartomizer. All of my .357 atty's are 1.5 ohm. I either use them on my eGo 1000 mah (which Hanna recommended) or my Pearl AV at 3.4 v. Like any LR atty/carto, it drains my battery quicker than a standard resistance. I want to get at least one 2.5 ohm so I can try it on my 5v mods. At $22 each, and the potential to last several months, I don't want spend a lot of money getting every ohm they come up with. For times when it is not convenient to drip, I have gotten one of the Drip-on-Demand Kits from COV. It is a great companion to the HH .357. It does get a lot of attention when I am using it in the car. Basically it looks like a small weed pipe sitting on top of my PV, LOL. Hanna and Cisco are coming out with another "How to" video in the very near future to address some problems customers are having using this atomizer. All I can say is that once you get the hang of vaping with this atomizer, you will be spoiled. Just ask Rip Washington, he has been using one for about two weeks now. I also want to say that the Vapage 510 Hybrid is not the same atomizer as the HH. 357. The HH .357 is made with Cisco's LR 306 specs. Cisco provides Hanna with the necessary parts and Hanna and his wife Kat, make each .357 by hand. Then it goes to Sean, who tests the atomizer and primes it. The finished product then is sent to Cisco to sell on his website, AvidVaper.com. The reason they sell out so quickly is because they are not mass produced and Hanna can not make them any quicker without sacrificing quality.

I hope this has helped you. If you have any additional questions, just let me know.

so I heard one person say to go with the 1.5 ohm for my ego 600mA, but the last poster said they are using the 1.5 and loving it. I don't care too much about the battery life, I'm going for best performance here. I have two ego passthrough batteries, so I keeps them pretty topped off anyway. I'm definetly getting one of the two, just want to make sure I get the best one for my device.

Really, the only way you are going to know which one you like the best is to get one of each.

That's what I was afraid of. I guess it is kind of subjective. I know I've had some of my LR atty's be great, and others just way too harsh, and tasteless. due to the excessive heat burning up any flavor.