What Type Of Flavor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be a tie with me between tobacco flavors and then something sweet. Well, okay, actually the Fr. Vanilla I vape is Fr. Vanilla Tobacco, but I can't really taste the tobacco. It was just one of the flavors I tried and fell in love with (they didn't have the rich french vanilla out for sampling). And when I visited and got the milk chocolate, it was the shop that buys their juices from the online store of the other shop I go to, and they don't carry the chocolate tobacco. I've been to Better Vapes since then, and tried the chocolate tobacco, and really, I'm not sure which I prefer.

But I'm looking to pick up some Cinnamon Bun and Vanilla Caramel from them, which is definitely not tobacco flavored.

But you forgot a class on your list - drink inspired juice - absinthe, Hypnotique, bourbon, whiskey, creme de menthe, etc. I've seen a LOT of those flavors around sites, and I've tried the absinthe and hypnotique (not fond of either), but I have an Irish Creme coming in hopefully today that I'll try when it's finished steeping, that I'm hoping I'll like. I LOVE me some Bailey's, but I can't drink. Even when I haven't had pain killers or anxiety pills that day, it affects me differently now. It actually CAUSES a speed type feeling or anxiety type feeling. So I have to settle for the vape. Although one year my hubby received a box of little bitty chocolate bottles with different types of alcohol inside (maybe a teaspoon?) and I found some that I'd love to try a full sized serving of, or I'd love to try a vape with some of those flavors. Now if I can only remember what they were.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...