Variable Voltage Pvs

Brian

There have been a couple of posts recently asking about variable voltage PVs. After thinking about it for a bit, I can only think of 4 suppliers selling manufactured variable voltage PVs.

1. Notcigs - Buzz, Infinity

2. Vaprlife - Joker, Diamante (and a few others)

3. Provape - Provari

4. Nhaler - carries the Darwin

Are there any others?

Edit: Just thought of another one - Vapormoon - Saber Touch.

Edited by Brian

DigCiggz and the eclipse?

The Eclipse (now the EQ) did not fair well on the initial release. The first 26 unit shipped were recalled and all other pre-orders have been canceled and refunded. :(

The Eclipse (now the EQ) did not fair well on the initial release. The first 26 unit shipped were recalled and all other pre-orders have been canceled and refunded. :(

Wow, I hadn't heard... that's not a very good start to have. Any word on what the problem was/is?

Wow, I hadn't heard... that's not a very good start to have. Any word on what the problem was/is?

Seemed to be a plethora of issues from voltage resets (constantly resetting to 4V), to 4 of the first 10 having to be returned after dying, juice leaking out the juice feed switch, etc. Sounds like the juice is the biggest issue and may have been causing some of the electrical issues (juice leaking onto the electronics). Those are user reported issues. Digitalciggz didn't say what they discovered.