New Pipe... What To Put In It?

Deadpool809

So I am a regular pipe smoker, and after seeing a friend's e-cig, I decided to give one of the pipes a try. I ordered one of the DME601 pipes from Focalpoint...

So a couple questions:

Does anyone know anything about that site? I leaped before I looked, so now I am just a little jittery.

Second - I imagine I have to buy some liquid now to put into the thing. I looked around, and there were a ton of bad looking sites. I finally ordered some from e-cig.com, but then I read some bad stuff about that site, so I cancelled the order.

Where is a good place to buy liquid?

Also - as a pipe smoker, I plan on trying to find a flavor that matches that. I am curious about some of the other flavors - are the different flavors off-putting to people who like the taste of tobacco?

I don't plan on quitting the pipe, but I do want to cut the real one down to a night or two a week. I currently smoke about every night for a couple hours (never during the day).

Thanks!

Ha, I can only assume you are talking about this site - which I didn't realize was a store until I posted here. That does make me realize I might not get the best answer to the vendor question, though you never know! ;)

That does bring up another question I had - nicotine level. I noticed the lowest this site has is 16mg... I am wary of going too high, since I am not wild about a ton of nicotine. The other sites I have been to I was looking at a lower number. Just how strong is 16mg?

When I first started vaping, like so many people, I thought that if it didn't taste like tobacco, I didn't want anything to do with it. Boy, was that a wrong assumption. Now, I can't imagine putting something in my PV that tastes like tobacco. My favorite so far is cotton candy, and I also like caramel, honeysuckle, apple, and a bunch of other ones. I mix my own juice, so I have about 15-20 different flavors I cycle through. My point is, don't spend too much time trying to match the flavor of your pipe. For one, you most likely never will. For two, there are a bazillion flavor choices out there. Be adventurous!

This is a forum with a store...not a store with a forum. When I first joined Vapor Talk, there wasn't a store at all. The store was added to help everyone out. Everyone here has their own preferences to which vendors they use and don't use and are very honest in their replies. We'll tell you who the good vendors are and tell you which ones we would avoid. We have several other dealers that belong to the forum, too. The only thing you might not get much of an answer on is the pipe question. I don't recall anyone here who has used a pipe. Good luck with your choice though. I hope it works out well for you.