I Kinda Enjoy The Thin Sleek Look Of The Cheap Ones

Anon360

as opposed to the joye ego that ive been looking at

i like it because it fits in my ear like a pen and thats where i can keep it

i also dont really like the push button feature, do i have to hold the button down in order to take a drag?

what are slimmer models that are just as good as the ego ?

there is the Joye 510 starter kit that is cig size but the battery life is roughly 1 to 2 hours. you do get 2 batts and can charge 1 as you use the other and also available is the Joye 150 XL Batts (2 to 4 hours depending on use)

http://www.forevervapor.com/products.php?product=Joye-510-

Ron's advice is spot on if you can't deal with a thicker PV such as the ego. The joye 510's do have the manual or automatic button, Battery life is such that a moderate to heavy smoker would want to get at least 4 batteries IMO, more if you believe in having back-ups for your back-ups.

@ TroopX

hey how do i put that lil banner under my messages like what you have?

Once you created your banner, you place the BBCODE into your signature :) (You can edit your signature from the drop down menu on the top right. Click "settings")

I used to use DSE 801 batteries with Joye 302 atties for the same reason I just liked the size better and extra batteries were not a problem to carry.The Joye 510 mega batteries are the same capacity as the DSE 801's if you prefer 510 and 306 atties and carto's.I found out the manual batteries lasted way longer than the auto ones as when an atty starts going bad I would try adding more liquid to try and get flavor and I would get liquid in the switch and that was the end of it.

As a general rule of thumb, the performance of the battery is directly related to its size. The bigger it is, the longer it lasts. I personally prefer the larger battery, but if you want to use the smaller batteries while out and about, check into a Portable Charging Case (PCC). It allows you to charge the PCC, then charge your batteries with the PCC. Makes life a lot easier.