Is My New E Cig Refillable?

Anon360

They can almost all be refilled.Some are just more difficult than others.You will just have to look through the refill videos and find something similar.I suspect if it is cartomisers you will end up using the condom method or injecting with a syringe.Those type of e-ciggs hope to make thier living selling you more prefilled carts.

@ RON,

im not sure, i just got mine a few days ago and havent finished the first cart yet, but rest assured when i do i will be takin it apart kuz i have a knack of taking things apart lol

if there is a cotton-like material, what would that mean?

@ MCQUINN

thanks. yes i guess its a cart from what ive been researching. it makes sense that they make more money from pre-filled carts, dont know yet what i would prefer since i just started and i havent had the opportunity to try out one with an atomizer with separate cartridge. but something tells me that my lazy *** would prefer the pre-filled cartomizer.

Which is better?

next topic in the noobie forum

That company has the three peice atty/cart and two peice carto kits.Both should be able to be refilled.The three peice ones would likely be easier as you would pull the cart off and drip into the filler material.The two peice ones if they do not have a removable rubber plug in the end can be refilled with the condom method,if they do have the removable plug you just remove it and drip into the filler.