1 Ml = How Many Analogs?

I smoke about a pack a day and I will soon be trying to switch over completely to vaping. I will be buying an Ego-T, if that matters. Anyhoo, does 1 mL of ejuice = any particular number of analog cigarettes? I need to know so that I can be sure that I will have enough ejuice on hand.

Thanks for any help.

I googled the question of how many drops in a mL, and as you might expect, there are a lot of variables. It appears, however, that there is somewhat of a general consensus of 15 to 20 drops per mL. So, if my math is right, it looks like the answer to my questions is approximately 3mL = 1 pack of analogs.

Thanks for the help.

I googled the question of how many drops in a mL, and as you might expect, there are a lot of variables. It appears, however, that there is somewhat of a general consensus of 15 to 20 drops per mL. So, if my math is right, it looks like the answer to my questions is approximately 3mL = 1 pack of analogs.

Thanks for the help.

3mL = 1 pack of analogs....

awesome..I use to smoke 2 1/2 packs a day...I now vape about 3 ml a day..so I am doing pretty well then =)

The nic content of your juice will make a difference. Using 3ml per day of 36mg juice is not the same as using 3ml of 12mg juice. The nic content of eliquid is listed as mg per ml. 24mg eliquid has 24mg per 1 ml. A 10ml bottle has 240mg of nic. While it's uncertain how much nic is absorbed from vaping, many of us find that we vape more than we smoked.

also, your habits will change, since you won't be lighting something up and feeling like you gotta smoke the whole thing anymore, since you can just pick it up and puff whenever then set it back down. i applaud your vigilance, but i've been vaping for 3 months and would have a hell of a time telling you how many ml i vape per day. i just buy big bottles of juice, and order new ones when they get low, lol.