What's Your Ideal Ego Set Up?

1st-gen (650mAh) eGo PT battery + LR eGo Mega atty and delrin drip tip.

Sometimes I'll go with a standard or LR 510 atty + cone and drip tip, or a cone + 510 Tank system, but all told I really prefer the LR eGo Mega for atomizers.

It's got a nice draw, hardly ever leaks, and vapes HUGE. Plus, it looks nice and clean on the eGo battery. I don't know why more people aren't using them. The large opening, and hence, larger drip tip, make dripping really easy with less chance of running juice down the side....

For flavors, it could be anything. I have about seven different liquids I'm rotating through right now. Everything from clove to blueberry cheesecake.

Edited by soso

mega lr atty's and carts juiced with totally twisted texas, texas tobacco at 18mg for when I am at work, and carts when at home, looking for a mod to use, god willing I get a marks mod as my first tube mod, tried box mod and they are not for me....

my first tube mod is going to be the don, i love the versatility of it and as for a box mod i dont like them that much either but if i ever decide to get one it's going to be the tekk mod just because you can charge your cell phone with it (and at a consistent 5 volts nonetheless) lol.

My Black eGo with a Boge 2.0 Carto, Red Swirley DT and something fruity and tart.

My first mod is an OO but I think I'm going for a Reo Grand on Tuesday

:thumbsup:

Edited by Beans

• 2 weeks later...