New Darker Skin [Poll]

I've changed the forum over to dark skin. Please share thoughts. I thought I'd test it now before we go on with the upgrade coming up soon :)

Keep in mind I'll probably add an option for the light skin as well, but I'd like to know which one people prefer as a default.

I can't change it because it shares the same CSS that the front page descriptions do. (Color File) So if I change it to white, which looks much better, then the text on the front page becomes invisible.

BUT the upgrade is coming up pretty quick, the entire forum will be changed over within about a week. All of these annoying minor bugs will be fixed because I have more control over the CSS in the new software. For now, it has to stay :(

I'm surprised how many like it! The staff has been pushing this for a while but I'm the one who always held back. :) Look forward to more voting.

Sounds like you have a pretty smart staff. You should always listen to them :lol:

Well I never got to see the other skin as I just joined up today but I do like this one, minus the aforementioned text and the overly glossy main buttons :)

I swear they burn my eyes!

I agree it is pretty shiny. But have no fear, the new version of the site which is to be released shortly does away with the reflective nonsense :)