What Do You Use The Most [Poll]

I still use atomizers but have mostly switched over to cartomizers. I did dig out a 302 atomizer and have been puffing away on that lately while on the computer. Ahh....the good old days.

I remember when that was consider the atomizer of all atomizers. lol Though it still works well on mods.

Okay, let me complicate this nice simple poll. I mostly use the eGo Tank System. I'm not sure which category that would fall under? I usually have three batteries/mods going at one time. Currently, I have an eGo Tank, Storm Duel Coil Cartomizer, and a G4 Bottom Coil. You know us women, we like to have options!!!! lol :thumbsup:

Oh, I am most forgot. My Ego Tank is LR and the other two are regular.

Edited by Sharon

I used cartomizers for a bit (like a week or two) and just didn't like how they would be half full and give dry hits (might have been the fact they were off brand no-name cartos, though). I actually use standard atties more than lr, but that is because I bought a 10-pack of em. I think I will get a 10 pack of lr atties VERY soon, since I still remember the flavor and power of the lr atomizer!

It's LR attys for me. I've used the cartomizers and they are okay, but they just don't last long enough for me. To be honest, the LR attys don't last long enough either, but I like them much better than the regular attys. Oh wait...I still use the regular attys at 5v. Or did until my Silver Bullet decided it only wants to work part time. :turned:

I switched from the VP2 to an eGo with a tank cartomizer. Works great! I like the regular resistance attomizers because the low res makes the vapor too hot for me and makes my tounge raw on the end.

TSM! How the heck are you? So great to see you back!

I like tanks. The cartos just seem like a hassle... why use a cartomizer when you still have to drip to top it off half the time?

I prefer LR all the way around.

My current tank atty isn't LR - I went with standard resistance this time after my LR tank atty died on me - and I'll never get another non-LR tank atty. Wow. Talk about too much work for not enough vape. Oh well. Live and learn.

For dripping on my eGo, I've fallen completely in love with the LR eGo Mega atty. It's huge! I got a perfectly-sized delrin drip tip from IndyVaporShop to go with it and I'm loving this thing.

Around the house I've been using mostly eGo-T's and a 510 PT. When I go out I still like to take my 510-T's, I like the small size. Lately I've been trying out cartomizers, but can't quite get the knack of topping them off. I either add too much or too little. Gads, if I could just get it right, 'cause I really like them. And using cartos would eliminate washing all those little plastic tanks.