Crushed!

NjVaper

I'm hurt over here in Nj guys n gals! My $60 order from Tv came in earlier this wk I ordered 3 doublers (40%vg) a custom nic blend (12mg 40% vg), & two of there top selling sample bottles (Carmel popcorn & geoff's bleng). First let me say it got here fast & I got exactly what I ordered I'm not saying you shouldn't try Tv.

Mabe I did something wrong as far as the mix I asked for, or mabe it's my ego T? All three of my doublers lack flavor, & my custom blend is just not that great. I just expected more after watching some reviews on YouTube & after a amazing order from MsT's Bakery.

So Vt, tell me this is there any other American made e-juice venders that makes sweet quality e juice like Ms. t's Before I either try Tv again or continue with MT's?

I have had the same experience with several domestic vendors.Either there is a great deal of lattitude in the final results of thier mixing per order or there is just that much difference in the way we taste liquids.I do not place too much reliance on reveiws anymore and instead go by what the folks in the forum are using daily.I have also found imported liquid to be more consistant.But that is me ,you pretty much have to try them all and decide for yourself what you like.

I'm hurt over here in Nj guys n gals! My $60 order from Tv came in earlier this wk I ordered 3 doublers (40%vg) a custom nic blend (12mg 40% vg), & two of there top selling sample bottles (Carmel popcorn & geoff's bleng). First let me say it got here fast & I got exactly what I ordered I'm not saying you shouldn't try Tv.

Mabe I did something wrong as far as the mix I asked for, or mabe it's my ego T? All three of my doublers lack flavor, & my custom blend is just not that great. I just expected more after watching some reviews on YouTube & after a amazing order from MsT's Bakery.

So Vt, tell me this is there any other American made e-juice venders that makes sweet quality e juice like Ms. t's Before I either try Tv again or continue with MT's?

You realize that the doublers have no nicotine right? They are designed to be mixed with high nicotine juice to save you money. I am waiting on an order from Tasty Vapor now and will share when I get it. I have enjoyed some flavors from Kick Bass Vapors, as have some others on this forum.

Edited by johns

I have tried lots of juice vendors and always come back to Ms. T's, her juices in my opinion are the best. Lately the turnaround time has gotten much better too. It's so much a matter of preference. Kickbassvapor juice is very good too, VT juices are also very very good.

There is a new vendor out there who makes amazing juice. They are called Kick Bass Vapor. www.Kickbassvapor.com

Their quality is amazing. I've tried them myself and they have some great flavors. Check 'em out. Their prices are good and you won't be sorry.

By the way... they are so popular that sometimes they have to shut down the website in order to process all of the orders. They want to fill all orders within a few days. So if you find that you can't order off of the website, shoot them an email and they will tell you when they will open. It's worth the wait.

Edited by HyOnLyph

i love the juice from pink spot vapor www.pinkspotvapor.com they have great juice!

another vendor ive tried id goodejuice.com there prices are very competitive!

sweet-vapes.com is certainly worth a mention. also, the ratios of pg and vg can drastically alter taste, and different blends lend themselves better to different flavor families. tank systems seem to be great for menthol flavors, ok for coffee and tobacco flavors, and quite terrible for fruit flavors, IMO

Jon