Is It Burning?

joker23

So I've had my eGo-T for a about a week now, and its my first e cig. And I am starting to get a burned smell and taste form my atomizer. It still produces plenty of vapor, but there is just always a slight burned taste, and inhaling is making me cough again. What do I do?? please help! :(

One thing you may want to try. Take a needle (a small one) and run it down the inside of the tube. This will put a small gap in the wick and allow the juice to flow better. I was lucky with my first couple of tanks and they worked fantastic. I had a couple of regular ones and a couple of LR's that were just great. Since then, they've been hit and miss. I've had a couple that just sucked right off the bat and I couldn't get them to do any better. I tried soaking them in hot water, but that didn't help. There was one that I started getting dry hits on (lots of vapor, but with a burning taste) and using the needle did work.

• 1 month later...

5]I also sometimes get that burn taste and it's nasty so I usually get a new cartomizer... I hate that I seem to go through a lot of cartomizers so at the first of the month I buy two packs of them and they last me a month...

post-7344-0-35240500-1311610752_thumb.jp

This might help you cleaning your tank atty

One warning, if you are cleaning a LR tank atty, doing the dry burn to the point that all the coils are orange, can pop your coils. When cleaning my LR ones, I am very careful when doing the dry burn, as to not allow the coils to stay orange longer than a second. Also, I don't use a toothpick to knock the ash off the coils. I use a small brush that is used to clean between teeth braces. The bristles are very thin and less likely to damage the coils.

Good luck!