How To Make Friends On Vapor Talk?

Can someone help me with this one? Wasn't there another naturally high member on here before? They were suppose to be working a home for women or something and was trying to get free pv's and stuff to give the women. Does anyone else remember them or am I mistaken??

Can someone help me with this one? Wasn't there another naturally high member on here before? They were suppose to be working a home for women or something and was trying to get free pv's and stuff to give the women. Does anyone else remember them or am I mistaken??

You are thinking of HyOnLyph

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/4549-a-unique-noobie/

You don't say!?! I have to admit... I'm somewhat beside myself knowing that someone feels the same way I do about it! thumbsup.gif

You are not alone in your opinion, you just say it more eloquently than I ever could. Good job :thumbsup:

I think you mean me!! HyOnLyph!! My wife and I still have the home for women. We currently have 6 women living in our home and so far over 15 of our girls have embraced PVs as an alternative. We don't pressure them at all but offer them if they want. We help them get started and it is up to them to save their money and purchase their own continuing supplies. Many of the folks from this forum have generously helped us and we are so grateful. While I realize that there are a lot of spammers and scams out there.... I can assure you, we are not one of them. I sell nothing to the ladies. Everything is either donated or purchased by me to help them and they are offered the PVs and Juice for free. They purchase their own stuff after that. I've referred a number of folks to the VaporTalk Store. Midnight is still my number one all time favorite flavor. I just don't vape much and only zero nic but I sure do love the Midnight.

Greetings to all and especially Christopher.

Hy.

Edited by HyOnLyph

hi ,Hy :wave: i have some juice i would like to donate if you would like it .i have about 90ml.of juice that could use a good home .there is nothing wrong with them just not my fav they have been opened .if thats ok you are welcome to them ..just pm me with your address and i will get them in the mail on mon..many blessings . lovie

I think you mean me!! HyOnLyph!! My wife and I still have the home for women. We currently have 6 women living in our home and so far over 15 of our girls have embraced PVs as an alternative. We don't pressure them at all but offer them if they want. We help them get started and it is up to them to save their money and purchase their own continuing supplies. Many of the folks from this forum have generously helped us and we are so grateful. While I realize that there are a lot of spammers and scams out there.... I can assure you, we are not one of them. I sell nothing to the ladies. Everything is either donated or purchased by me to help them and they are offered the PVs and Juice for free. They purchase their own stuff after that. I've referred a number of folks to the VaporTalk Store. Midnight is still my number one all time favorite flavor. I just don't vape much and only zero nic but I sure do love the Midnight.

Greetings to all and especially Christopher.

Hy.

I do remember you! What great things you are doing to help those women... I applaud you for opening your heart and home to them. And you can rest assured that nobody here thinks you are a 'spammer' in any way/shape or fashion. Man, I know i have a bunch of juice that I won't vape either... but I really don't make sending people my 'bad juice' something I regularly do. I know the whole 'taste is subjective' bit... but some of the ones I'm referring to are really bad, I don't know how/why anyone in their right mind would like/vape the stuff! Keep up the good work my friend... there just isn't enough people like you in this world. It must be a great feeling to know every day that you are making a huge difference in their lives! Take care! And don't be such a stranger!

thumbsup.gif

I do remember you! What great things you are doing to help those women... I applaud you for opening your heart and home to them. And you can rest assured that nobody here thinks you are a 'spammer' in any way/shape or fashion. Man, I know i have a bunch of juice that I won't vape either... but I really don't make sending people my 'bad juice' something I regularly do. I know the whole 'taste is subjective' bit... but some of the ones I'm referring to are really bad, I don't know how/why anyone in their right mind would like/vape the stuff! Keep up the good work my friend... there just isn't enough people like you in this world. It must be a great feeling to know every day that you are making a huge difference in their lives! Take care! And don't be such a stranger!

thumbsup.gif

Very Kind of you to say. It all started when my wife and I visited one neighbor friend in jail. That snowballed into realizing the need of women in so many difficult circumstances. Eventually we opened a large home with management and staff.....sunk everything I had into it..... and it failed miserably.

Here in our area, housing is so expensive and the economy tanked the month after we started.... we just couldn't make the overhead. I was really dispondent and I was praying about it... really questioning myself .... and one thing stood out in my heart.... "Keep the Family Together!". So we moved the ladies into our home. That was Nov of 2009. That was the answer and always has been. We are a family and we needed to live in the home.... so we do and it has really worked well. We are so blessed. And without the hard times, we may not have understood the how important it is for us to be a family in one home.

Thank you all for your heart toward us. We really appreciate it.

Hy.

PS. Oh... and lovie... thanks so much... PM sent.

Edited by HyOnLyph

Right from the start I told everyone that I vape a different brand.

Didn't try and change anyone's mind or shove my particular "brand" down

anyone's throat. Everyone here has treated me with kindness and respect

and friendship. The tips they offer, though not for my brand, do help

me out and they provide a lot of useful information. I thank everyone

for accepting me the way they have. This really is a great place to be. :animier:

Cherie

Right from the start I told everyone that I vape a different brand.

Didn't try and change anyone's mind or shove my particular "brand" down

anyone's throat. Everyone here has treated me with kindness and respect

and friendship. The tips they offer, though not for my brand, do help

me out and they provide a lot of useful information. I thank everyone

for accepting me the way they have. This really is a great place to be. :animier:

Cherie

I completely agree

• 2 weeks later...

Electronic cigarettes have been a lifesaving alternative for so many smokers and so many more to come. If you want to have a long and successful business in this industry, consider selling a more cost effective quality product with more longevity.

Thank you sharon for your comment. I am a newbie and also looking forward to convert into Ecigs. For the new consumers like me, it is very important to have good products in start.

Since the invention of Ecigs, it has changed the definition of smoking and it has become a lifesaving device for the smokers. People are getting attracted quickly in it and I hope the use of ecigs will increase beyond expectations as yet many countries are not aware about it.

Wow, just from reading this thread, I realize I have a lot to learn about e-cigarettes/vaporizers. I have no idea what a lot of the technical talk means, but I'm looking forward to learning from people who've been vaping for a while.

Also, I'm not shilling anything.